Spoiler - Possible Relation foreshadowing between Eren and Historia. | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Spoiler Possible Relation foreshadowing between Eren and Historia.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Does attack on titan school AU has foreshadowing for the main series? Possible Relation foreshadowing between Eren and Historia.

Credits to u/eoten of Reditt who posted this

"Should we take it seriously or just see it as purely joke? But knowing Isayama and how he loves to foreshadow who knows.

For example this one http://93.190.142.23/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0102-046.png

Historia is looking at Eren and saying she understands him and basically say she feels the same way like him, then she said "Eren did awful things to her" Like I keep wondering if this is foreshadowing to Eren being the father?

Then in the second one https://66.media.tumblr.com/a196e8b...3d78/tumblr_inline_pbnc7ywugw1vofoy0_1280.png

Eren ask what did he do and she said he should ask his heart, he should know.

What I find interesting is that Isayama focus on the two characters that has the most mysteries surrounding them right now in the main manga, was this just coincidence or Isayama did this on purpose?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Sapewloth

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I think it's really just Isayama having fun with the characters by changing the setting and having them interact in ways that the main series wouldn't normally allow, and as such none of what happens in those previews should really be taken too seriously or as foreshadowing for future plot developments.
I will however admit that it's quite the coïncidence that Isayama chose to focus on Eren and Historia for last three fake previews when in the actual manga they happen to be the two remaining main characters whose POVs have been completely and purposefully hidden.

nyan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I never saw those, that was interesting. But I don't think Isayama would actually show any of the characters in relationships. Eren might be the father, tho I lean towards what we have been told, that she chose some guy she used to know.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India

shipleyy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Arjuna
I think that it’s very plausible and highly likely to come to fruition that Eren is the dad. He most likely had his own reasons outside of Zeke’s plan that made him make those decisions.
Isayama is a genius when it comes to his foreshadowing and he loves his memes, trolling, and hiding little Easter eggs for us to find.
I had no idea about this either, thank you for showing me the links !

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kind of late but I highly doubt Eren is the father. Nothing really indicates such and his future is to protect Mikasa, Armin, and everyone which higjlights Mikasa and Armin as the people special to him. I'm pretty sure he would put his baby mama and his baby at the forefront of his thoughts rather than his two best friends.

Historia also looks miserable as hell so I really don't think she got to choose a suitor bcs she liked them.

I think her romantic love died with Ymir and now she was forced into being a breeding machine which makes her life as horrible as it can get.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India

Keragamming

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
@Keragamming what is your feeling about this theory?
I agree with that, I also pick up on it as well, knowing Isayama it could be a hint as well, especially one most people would not pay attention to, since it is a parody.

I like the fact that the fanbase is split between this, one believing that Eren is the father while the other believing he is not the father, both sides have good argument, which I love because Isayama has made it very ambiguous and I like that.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Kind of late but I highly doubt Eren is the father. Nothing really indicates such and his future is to protect Mikasa, Armin, and everyone which higjlights Mikasa and Armin as the people special to him. I'm pretty sure he would put his baby mama and his baby at the forefront of his thoughts rather than his two best friends.

Historia also looks miserable as hell so I really don't think she got to choose a suitor bcs she liked them.

I think her romantic love died with Ymir and now she was forced into being a breeding machine which makes her life as horrible as it can get.
Jko did you see the final panel of the manga?

Reactions: Jko

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Jko did you see the final panel of the manga?
No (I wish lol), but I have been looking over trying to find clues of future events and I always go back to Eren's Dream and the first chapter, "To you, in 2000 years" and I think it's Eren using the coordinate to plant information through all the previous AoT shifters to save the people that are precious to him. I feel like a bad end is coming and Eren of the future is trying to stop it.

I also found it kind of weird that Eren's dream in the anime is different from his dream in the manga. Though since Mikasa's hair is shorter I still think Isayama is going to use it (the manga version) as a plot point.

Then there's when Krueger tells Grisha to "protect Mikasa, Armin, and everyone (rest of the 104th cadets (except Floch :XD), Hange, and Levi is most likely counted as this). And then Grisha tells Eren practically the same thing "to protect Mikasa, Armin, and everyone". The way it's worded makes it seem that future Eren is trying to protect Mikasa and Armin the most which is why he tried to break his connection with them personally rather than just throw them into the cells like he did the rest.

With how miserable Historia is presented, I feel like there's no love in her life and I doubt she'd make a move on Eren knowing her kid would be fatherless in four years and motherless in 13 years.

I think that Eren's protectiveness after the Historia arc might be due to Frieda's memories influencing his. He might see Historia as a little sister due to his connection with Frieda who was supposedly the strongest Titan Shifter after Ymir (the goddess lol). So her influence could be as strong or stronger than the others memories of the previous AoT and Founding titan shifters and she is trying to protect Historia through death which might conflict with Future Eren saving Mikasa and Armin. His vision with Frieda looking directly at him (when he kissed Historia's hand) might be a telltale sign that there's more to Frieda than what we've seen.

There's also Eren crying and laughing which might be him subconsciously remembering that he's already live through these chain of events and that he still couldn't save people close to him like Hannes and Sasha.

I mean Eren could be the father but I honestly doubt it a lot. Doesn't seem Eren is capable of being a father at this point.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
No (I wish lol), but I have been looking over trying to find clues of future events and I always go back to Eren's Dream and the first chapter, "To you, in 2000 years" and I think it's Eren using the coordinate to plant information through all the previous AoT shifters to save the people that are precious to him. I feel like a bad end is coming and Eren of the future is trying to stop it.

I also found it kind of weird that Eren's dream in the anime is different from his dream in the manga. Though since Mikasa's hair is shorter I still think Isayama is going to use it (the manga version) as a plot point.

Then there's when Krueger tells Grisha to "protect Mikasa, Armin, and everyone (rest of the 104th cadets (except Floch :XD), Hange, and Levi is most likely counted as this). And then Grisha tells Eren practically the same thing "to protect Mikasa, Armin, and everyone". The way it's worded makes it seem that future Eren is trying to protect Mikasa and Armin the most which is why he tried to break his connection with them personally rather than just throw them into the cells like he did the rest.

With how miserable Historia is presented, I feel like there's no love in her life and I doubt she'd make a move on Eren knowing her kid would be fatherless in four years and motherless in 13 years.

I think that Eren's protectiveness after the Historia arc might be due to Frieda's memories influencing his. He might see Historia as a little sister due to his connection with Frieda who was supposedly the strongest Titan Shifter after Ymir (the goddess lol). So her influence could be as strong or stronger than the others memories of the previous AoT and Founding titan shifters and she is trying to protect Historia through death which might conflict with Future Eren saving Mikasa and Armin. His vision with Frieda looking directly at him (when he kissed Historia's hand) might be a telltale sign that there's more to Frieda than what we've seen.

There's also Eren crying and laughing which might be him subconsciously remembering that he's already live through these chain of events and that he still couldn't save people close to him like Hannes and Sasha.

I mean Eren could be the father but I honestly doubt it a lot. Doesn't seem Eren is capable of being a father at this point.
Wish you had seen the last panel,i can't argue if you don't see it,should i tag you there?

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wish you had seen the last panel,i can't argue if you don't see it,should i tag you there?
Are you talking about 118? I might be confused on what you're saying lol.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Are you talking about 118? I might be confused on what you're saying lol.
Isayama revealed the final panel of the entire manga,if you want i can show it to you,note this is a big spoiler so i don't know if you want to see it,but any further discussion will not be possible unless i show it to you.

Reactions: Jko

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Isayama revealed the final panel of the entire manga,if you want i can show it to you,note this is a big spoiler so i don't know if you want to see it,but any further discussion will not be possible unless i show it to you.
You're tempting me so much. Is it worth it?

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
You're tempting me so much. Is it worth it?
Regarding this theory yeah,

i can tell it is a big spoiler.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States