LOL i know, i always wondered about tha!!...he's like a really broke superhero who can't afford to get a better cosutme, lol ahaha
No.well since we got the latest chapter, we see both Luffy using G3 and him falling asleep due to the use of gears... lol sorry, you're both wrong :P
<hr noshade size="1">
I don't think Ussop would use guns for two reasons:
1) It's a kids show/manga right? that would be too serious - and they never kill anyone
2) He's pretty 'deadly' with his sling shot eh? with the new Kabuto one he's at least as accurate as Yassop (evidenced by Daddy Mac back in Loguetown) and his range is incredible - sniping the soldiers from Tower of Justice to the gates of Justice. And he's taking them down with explosives. No more rotten eggs or hot sauce bombs.
<hr noshade size="1">
It could work - but Sogeking is so perfect the way he is - both in his bravery and his classic obviousness that its Ussop. You gotta love the big female lips on that mask! And his cape! Nothing does better than a guy with a mask and a cape and having all the same clothes as before. Its too classic! Ussop is great the way he is.

Huh? You mean he could beat crocodile and enel since chapter 1 since he didn't use gears from chapter 1 until 400-and-something? Awesome.Well if Luffy does not have other gears, how else do you expect him to get stronger? Sure he can use his most powerful attacks while in gear's 2 & 3 but that still would not equate to another higher gear.
I think what he meant is that even if luffi uses, while on gear 2 or 3, all the attacks he normally does, it still wouldnt be equal to a new gear... I dont think he implied that luffi could beat whomever since chapter 1, imo, Los never said anything like itHuh? You mean he could beat crocodile and enel since chapter 1 since he didn't use gears from chapter 1 until 400-and-something? Awesome.
yeah I think sanji said something like this God brings the food the devil brings the spiceIn regards to the Sanji having a double Diable Jambe: I actually think that Sanji will get a completely different technique with his other leg. If the flames represent the kitchen...maybe a kick as sharp as a blade on the other? Sure, it may be similar to the CP9 technique, but it's Sanji so it will be better and passionate!
does a girafe rings any bells? or the name kaku? we already saw a zoan type long nose what will be godd for him is to feed his sling with a devil fruit.no please not... his slingshot is something that makes his shootingskill so wonderful, with a gun you can hit easier from a distance then with slingshot
I just want to see a Sling with a devilpowers, at the best an zoan with a long nose.![]()
Actually, I can see something like that accidentally happening when they visit Vegapunk in the future. Since only Vegapunk is capable of feeding DF's to inanimate objects (as I've understood from the samples so far) I can see Usopp tripping over and dropping the Slingshot into whatever machine does this by accident. Anything else wouldn't be in the true Usopp fashion.does a girafe rings any bells? or the name kaku? we already saw a zoan type long nose what will be godd for him is to feed his sling with a devil fruit.