- Joined
- Apr 28, 2008
- Messages
- 7,007
- Reaction score
- 4,650
- Country
-
While Naruto is not that strict with the power of each character, it at least established some limits. For example, in Part I none of the younger characters could fight with a Jounin.
But somewhere after Part II it seems a character can win a fight when the authors feels like. More recently, we have seen Tobi badass fighting skills a few times, but all of a sudden he can't compete with Kakashi.
There was moments in which weaker character could fight stronger opponents in Part I, like Sasuke meeting with Orochimaru for the first time. I always thought of that as clever writing back then, but now I started to think that may have been the same bullshit. I don't know.
And there is the whole thing about Naruto... being the Hokage means to be the strongest in the village, and he has been the strongest Ninja from the Village ever since his fight with Kakuzu or Pain? And nobody has ever said a word about it?
But somewhere after Part II it seems a character can win a fight when the authors feels like. More recently, we have seen Tobi badass fighting skills a few times, but all of a sudden he can't compete with Kakashi.
There was moments in which weaker character could fight stronger opponents in Part I, like Sasuke meeting with Orochimaru for the first time. I always thought of that as clever writing back then, but now I started to think that may have been the same bullshit. I don't know.
And there is the whole thing about Naruto... being the Hokage means to be the strongest in the village, and he has been the strongest Ninja from the Village ever since his fight with Kakuzu or Pain? And nobody has ever said a word about it?