Predictions - Prediction about the Gong Bang arc | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Prediction about the Gong Bang arc

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
I'm throwing this prediction about the current arc:

We know this:
...the ultimate ambition of the Gong Bang is to find the order and reason of all creation in the world
And to know how to recreate all such creation, and by doing so, reach the God of all creation.
Since Macseth is pursuing to know how to recreate all such creation, it's pretty safe to assume he doesn't have that knowledge. (Reference)
Also we know all creatures created by Macseth are artificial lifeforms. Now what is an artificial life form? Surely a live created by someone different than God(s). Anyway, it's possible that none of this artificial life forms is a human. And I assume there are humans in ToG world, because, at least, in the current arc it was told that a human is the price of the workshop:

At the beginning of this arc, someone very important (a VIP :mono) was asking for an answer to an important question he/she has:

So, my prediction is this: since Macseth and the Workshop organization tries to recreate the creation, and since the price of the tourney is a human, in the battle is about to be played in the Archimedes, a human is going to be recreated for the first time. That would be a great achievement in the enterprise of recreate the creation. The question the old-timer referred to at the beginning of the arc was: "can we create a human?". But the possibility to create a human will be closely connected with the events of the tourney: it depends on the events of the tourney. Possibly an essential part of the future human is the present Emile. Which makes sense of the fact that the Traveler is trying to safe Emile before the Workshop battle ends, and also of the fact that the answer to the important question will be gotten in some way with the game of the workshop.

Also, it's likely that the Traveler was a former Disciple of the Gong Bang, someone that is no more inside the Gong Bang but whose knowledge could't be sealed. Possibly he has gotten to get out of the organization with the help of Emile. That because he seems to have some of that knowledge of the Gong Bang that can't be given to an outsider:

4. The Knowledge of the Gong Bang

The knowledge of the Gong Bang cannot be given to an outsider; this is the absolute law of the Gong Bang.
(If one leaves the group, his/her knowledge, by law, will be ‘sealed’.)
The Gong Bang only create items only for ‘One who is worthy’,
And this law is often applied even to Zahard and the 10 Families. (Reference)
Possibly if the traveller rescues Emile, the human will not be created and the workshop couldn't be able to give its price. Because it would mean that an essential part of the human is no more available.

A question aside: does anyone knows what is an item created by the Gong Bang?

Dacomp89

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wangnan and Hwa Ryun say "all the items in the tower such as pockets, lighthouses and needles are made in the workshop" and "place where inventories and items are made." Also, Horyang and Cassano were Workshop experiments. So basically they make all sorts of things and do all sorts of research.

ukimix

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Wangnan and Hwa Ryun say "all the items in the tower such as pockets, lighthouses and needles are made in the workshop" and "place where inventories and items are made." Also, Horyang and Cassano were Workshop experiments. So basically they make all sorts of things and do all sorts of research.
Thanks, Do you have a reference for Horyang and Cassano being Workshop experiments? I knew they were experiments, but missed the part related to the workshop as author of the experiment.

Last edited:

Dacomp89

Reaction score
Country
United States
v2 ch 42, when Horyang tells everyone his story he talks pretty heavily about the human experiments done by the Workshop.

Addressing your theory, I do think it's possible they are trying to create a human, and that human may be Emile. She says that she will one day become human, indicating that she is currently not human but someday might be. Possibly they took a twisting mass of soul/shinsoo like the one they split and put into Horyang and Cassano (shown in v2 ch 42) and somehow crafted it into the shape of a human. They would then have to teach it to be a human, which they may be doing through the chatting system. I don't know if she would actually be considered a human by Headon or the Guardians, so she could just be a human shaped ignition weapon that you can take along with you. Maybe not, but at the very least Emile is something that is not human but is intended to? or just wants to? eventually become human. It seems she is an artificial intelligence, so perhaps it's like a robot wanting to become a human? That's not an uncommon story.

ukimix

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
I'm not saying Emile is going to be a human. I say in the current battle a human will be created and Emile is going to be part of him/her. So the resultan human doesn't have to be Emile, but one of his/her parts will correspond to the present Emile.

Thanks for the reference. :-)

Dacomp89

Reaction score
Country
United States
"The game has just begun" in response to a "question" does seem to indicate that something has yet to happen in that process, but will occur during the Tournament. The Workshop Tournament is a regularly occurring event, but I suppose they could have altered this particular one to fit their experimentation.