Seinen Priest by Hyung Min Woo

Smudj

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2007
Messages
111
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Priest

Hate em! I'd like the electronic version...


Anybody knows where to find the book by the same author ; Justice N Mercy ??
 
Last edited:

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Priest

3rd post....argh!

Anybody got new on the release of the other books?
 

hhv94

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
624
Reaction score
25
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Priest by Hyung Min-Woo (Manhwa)

Nothing has been released past volume 15. The title book "Justice n Mercy" is an art book not a graphic novel. Although I hear the art is really good in it. I hope someone can post a korean link to the raws since I dont think this graphic novel will ever be pulished completely.
 

zombietoaster

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Priest by Hyung Min-Woo (Manhwa)

You mean volume 16. Its been out for over a year(maybe two i cant remember). I wonder if the book was cancelled in korea :_(
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Last edited:

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Priest by Hyung Min-Woo (Manhwa)

Thanks a million dude! You are my personal Hiro!

Ans also, the lame movie that they plan will be going underway without Gerard Butler, but with
Paul Bettany as Ivan ans Maggy Q as a priestess....This is going to be disaster.
 
Last edited:

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Priest by Hyung Min-Woo (Manhwa)

Follow up + Revival

Anything new people?
 

ameya730

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
792
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Priest by Hyung Min-Woo (Manhwa)

i had a lot of trouble finding all the volumes for priest. so i though i would share this link for anyone who is interested in priest but has a hard time finding the scanalations

http://www.bakabt.com/details.php?id=148483&page=0
 

Okamoto

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 8, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Priest by Hyung Min-Woo (Manhwa)

Is there any prevision on the next release?
 

NAM61

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 9, 2009
Messages
2,661
Reaction score
1,018
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Priest by Hyung Min-Woo (Manhwa)

this is a very good manhwa probably my favorite to bad not all of it is translated or scanned.
 

killer7

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
33
Reaction score
4
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Arab Emirates
Re: [Seongin] Priest by Hyung Min-Woo

Finish 8 Volumes in 2 days. Great Manhwa a Must Seen Manhwa.

Recommended to any1 who watch Berserk Or Hellsing.
 

Host Samurai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
677
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: [Seongin] Priest by Hyung Min-Woo

Hey guys, I wanted to start to read this manwha but I came across this trailer. I wanted to know if this movie is related to this manwha.
 

killer7

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
33
Reaction score
4
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Arab Emirates
Re: [Seongin] Priest by Hyung Min-Woo

Hey guys, I wanted to start to read this manwha but I came across this trailer. I wanted to know if this movie is related to this manwha.
Will I think it is a rumor. Why, because in Priest menwha it is still in the times of Old west where Cowboys, using horses for travailing and the most developed machine is a train. This movie's trailer starts at a developed city where there is a left so how come people compare between them.

My opinion and I didn't watch the movie but I did finish 10 Volumes of priest Menwha .
 

sabret00the

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
1,736
Reaction score
216
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: [Seongin] Priest by Hyung Min-Woo

The only thing they kept from the manhwa was the name of the main character, everything else is original. That said, this is a fantastic story. One of the best I've read for a while, can't wait for the last few volumes to come out.
 

LoS

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
3,308
Reaction score
1,368
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
Re: Priest by Hyung Min-Woo

anyone can link me to volume 10 and 11 scans?

Also, whats the latest scan I have found volume 14...
 

ameya730

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
792
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Priest by Hyung Min-Woo

on the previous page of this thread i have posted a link for priest torrent that has 16 volumes. hope this helps you.
 

sabret00the

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
1,736
Reaction score
216
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Priest by Hyung Min-Woo

Thank you, grabbing 15 and 16 now.
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Priest by Hyung Min-Woo

Just saw the movie...I am gonna barf...

Any new releases?
 
Top