Prince Scans Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Prince Scans Thread

Mr.Prince

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I decided to make a thread for my little Edited Manga group that was recently formed. Our goal is to bring manga to as many people as possible while making it fun and easy to read and trying our best to make everything make sense and look good. I am the head of the group, Mr. Prince, as pointed out in my sig, I also go by ElZacko or Freedom sometimes. Next is my good buddy, Marcus, our translator who works his ass off every week to try and get translations that make good sense. The final member is my girlfriend Kelly who I like to call Kellyfa since she looks almost exactly like Kalifa from One Piece (minus the glasses). She takes care of fixing any problems and making sure Marcus is using proper English. Our current projects are weekly (mostly MQ) Edited Mangas of One Piece and D. Gray-Man. We aren't considering any other projects so far because Naruto and Bleach have enough scanners and we honestly don't have any other ideas :s. So any suggestions will be gladly accepted. Hope you enjoy our hard work.

Comments, complaints, suggestions, worship, anything you want to say, go ahead and post it here. We love to hear how we are doing.

doobie2000

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Andorra
Well if your really interested in doing more Edited Mangas you could do initial D, 666 satan or busou renkin all good mangas and dont have many groups doing them. Inane used to do initial d but stopped aroundchapter 369 or are taking a real long time. Busou renkin is being done by bwys but really slowly and 666 satan is done by rush and mangatsu. mangatsu are taking a month off because of exams. links to raws can be found on this site.

ddadain

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Rush is resuming HQ Edited Mangas of 666Satan...

doobie2000

Reaction score
Country
Andorra
yeh thats good

Mr.Prince

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Canada
We were thinking about Buso Renkin, but I have no idea where to find the RAWs for it. Otherwise I would most likely take up that project.

Mr.Prince

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Thanks for the link, its only got up to the 5th Volume but I'll see what I can do. I'll have to check it out with my team.

Take note that if we do start it, it may be a slow start.

And also, if we do start, where would we put the Edited Mangas on this site, General Manga?

doobie2000

Reaction score
Country
Andorra
Ammm... Check again they have all the volumes, check above volume 1 there should be links to the next page it should say Vol 1-5 then Vol 6-10

Mr.Prince

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Oh you're right. I guess I'm blind. Thanks for that lol.

kellyfa

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
We have decided that our next project will be weekly Edited Mangas of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. We'll start as soon as the rest of our team catches up to the manga.

Keyblade-Riku

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I was going to suggest that when I was joining...anyways, first post /whoo and I only joined to say this...in chapter 89 of D.Gray-Man, page 03, the earl says something about the form looking like the white clown who chased after "Auginiste." I thought it was sounding like Augustine...so I checked it out, try typing "Augustine white clown" on google. XD Just thought I'd help you there :)