Private Message Emails - Please Re-disable Automated

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabret00the

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
1,736
Reaction score
216
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I had a pretty sweet deal going on, in which I'd only receive emails for PM's from humans, however today I awake to find that I'm not receiving emails for PM's from the system too. Now this sucks as occasionally I might get an important email from a human and I might miss it in my inbox here but will definitely see it in my email. However I don't like the idea of waking up on a Thursday/Friday to find that I have 100 emails all telling me that another group has scanlated Naruto. Please can you fix this.
 

Osso

Tech
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Tech
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
156
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Indeed that bug has been fixed. I apologize for the trouble.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top