Jul 22, 2009 #1 Charkan RAW Provider初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined May 7, 2009 Messages 19 Reaction score 4 Gender Male Country Today several raws sent not generated reading online. I believe it is a problem on the server.
Jul 22, 2009 #2 unok-kun Manga Editor英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Apr 29, 2008 Messages 769 Reaction score 434 Gender Male Country It's been commented in the IRC: <!Osso> what's the techincal problem ? <!Osso> o <!Osso> no RO ? <@eni> RO seems to cause problems for a lot of releases, Osso [...] <!Osso> ok I see there's an issue indeed <!Osso> it's going to take a couple of hours to get stuff back to normal Click to expand...
It's been commented in the IRC: <!Osso> what's the techincal problem ? <!Osso> o <!Osso> no RO ? <@eni> RO seems to cause problems for a lot of releases, Osso [...] <!Osso> ok I see there's an issue indeed <!Osso> it's going to take a couple of hours to get stuff back to normal Click to expand...