Done Problem with a sentence

darkdhaos

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
37
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I'm having some problems with a handwritten sentence, there's a kanji that I cannot identify and I cannot translate well the sentence, so if someone could help me with this:


何_いてんだ!?

I think the translation is something like:
What are you doing here!?
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Looks like 泣 to me but I'm not 100% sure. But it seems to fit since the woman is crying. Maybe with more context from the other pages you can ascertain if it makes sense.

If I'm right then the translation would go something more like, "why the heck are you crying!?" ("the heck" added to show that it isn't out of concern, if you know what I mean)
 

lucifell

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
7
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yep, looks the same to me.
 
Top