- Joined
- Dec 10, 2008
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Yeah, another case of international groups stealing other people's scans. I'll keep this short and sweet.
Today, I stumbled upon a Spanish group that were using our scans for a certain chapter without permission or even asking me. They also stripped our credits page and replaced it with their own, claiming they did all the work. I would like them to clean the chapter themselves using the raws available, because from what I can see, they just translated directly from our scans and replaced where there was English with Spanish.
My group: http://mangahelpers.com/s/meow-scans
Said group: http://mangahelpers.com/s/global-Edited Manga
Release in question: http://mangahelpers.com/s/global-Edited Manga/details/37872
I'll speak more in detail about the proof once an Admin decides to help with this.
Today, I stumbled upon a Spanish group that were using our scans for a certain chapter without permission or even asking me. They also stripped our credits page and replaced it with their own, claiming they did all the work. I would like them to clean the chapter themselves using the raws available, because from what I can see, they just translated directly from our scans and replaced where there was English with Spanish.
My group: http://mangahelpers.com/s/meow-scans
Said group: http://mangahelpers.com/s/global-Edited Manga
Release in question: http://mangahelpers.com/s/global-Edited Manga/details/37872
I'll speak more in detail about the proof once an Admin decides to help with this.