Support problem with adding a scan

hash899

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2008
Messages
74
Reaction score
40
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
When I try to add a Edited Manga and when i get to the part where it says "Co-released with:" I try to find franky-house but I can't it doesn't show up for me. Any clue to why thats happening?
 

thefolenangel

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
419
Reaction score
1,523
Gender
Hidden
Country
Bulgaria
Bump.
I'm kinda interested in this problem and it's solving.
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Ahh just saw this.

This is because Franky House doesn't enable the option of letting anyone else to release on their behalf, except for the group members only. So Franky-House will not appear in the dropdown menu.
 

hash899

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2008
Messages
74
Reaction score
40
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
oh so franky-house has to change their settings i guess.

folen can u do that?
 

thefolenangel

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
419
Reaction score
1,523
Gender
Hidden
Country
Bulgaria
I can but I don't want I mean this is one way of protection ourself from Fake Edited Mangas :P
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Just register yourself as one of the FH staff :)
I think that's easily acceptable by FH ^^
 
Top