Support Problem with posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
I can't reproduce your error, hatsu. I just posted in that thread without problems. Can you try again?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Somehow, I can't post, I'm only posting this because I had the tab open from when I opened this thread.

In my other tab, the quick reply box was blank again.
 

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Could you post a screenshot?
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
First Questions First: Are you using IE7?

Because we noticed an issue earlier today with it -- It works fine on "any other browser"(tm) though.
 

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
I'm posting this from IE 7.0.5 and still don't see anything wrong. ^^;
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah, I'm using IE7. >.>

And I can post now, I just have to click the "Reply" button in someone else's post.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top