Support problem with the description on the release

Natsu Kazagomi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
France
hey !
I have a problem: when I want to edit my release I can't see the description, so If somebody knows how can I do to make it appear please answer me, morever I have a new computer then some programs may not be installed, nevertheless I have Java and flash player,

sorry for the mistakes I'm french :s

thanks

Natsu
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Can you do a print screen of the page you are talking about and post it here? Are you using IE? Either that or the info is not displaying properly :)
 
Top