Feedback - Problems with the site? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Feedback Problems with the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
While we weren't going to reopen MH without taking care of the major site things, we're still working out the bugs. The mkportal (which is responsible for the side nav bar and the shout box as well as our front page) is on and off.

See any other problems with the site? Post them here and we'll answer them as soon as we're able to.

But please remember absolutely NO SPAM in this thread. Having problems with you signature or avatar? Go to this thread! This isn't the thread to chitchat about what you like/don't like about vB. For that you can go to the MH vBulletin Version. If you'd like to change your username, you can politely ask in the New Username Request Thread. Thanks!

Last edited:

~Lilium~

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
British Antarctic Territory
It's not really important, but I just want to inform that I think the Eastern Time (USA) has something wrong with it cause it comes out the same as Central Time(USA) when you i tried to change it...

yet again its just minor, just thought i should say it... :D

Athena

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I’ve been trying to use the "subscribe to the thread" option couple of times but still don't get any email notification. I turned the future on and off but nothing changes. I want to know am I the only person who has this problem or is this the site issue?
and also (this one is no really a glitch but) the number of PMs I had doubled for some reason. I used to have 19 before the site went down but now I have 34 (!?)

Last edited:

Ayah

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
@ inana
Have you checked if the number of PMs you have are by inbox only or by total? If the number is based on what you see in every page except the Private Message page itself, it is the number of PMs inside your inbox + outbox hence the total. If you click PM (in the sidebar) or Private Messages (in the upper right corner of every page in MH except the front), you will be lead to the Private Messages page. From there, you can see the number of PMs in your inbox. Checking your outbox will reveal how many PMs you have in there too.

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti
It's not really a a problem but it's just a question out of curiosity.
Are the color stars going to be back?

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
Reaction score
Country
Japan
It's not really important, but I just want to inform that I think the Eastern Time (USA) has something wrong with it cause it comes out the same as Central Time(USA) when you i tried to change it...

yet again its just minor, just thought i should say it... :D
Have you checked to see if whether you're using daylight savings time or not? Make sure to check those settings. You can do it from your User CP.

It's not really a a problem but it's just a question out of curiosity.
Are the color stars going to be back?
At this time, no. We're not going to have any stars.

ecf

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
it sometimes take a while to post quick reply...
results in dulpication post..
(not totally sure on this.. cuz it only happened once.)

DraiGoks

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Well, i say its no problem..i guess all its good.

oh yeah..don't u mind to add lots of emoticon stuff in advanced post reply for example i don't remember all of codes like (:blink) etcc ><"

thanks a lot n take care :)

Zaloof

Reaction score
what does the question marks under our nick means

???

Terra

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
what does the question marks under our nick means

???
That means your computer isnt set up properly to display Japanese.

Zaloof

Reaction score
can i set it to become one ?

TechnoMagus

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
could you reimplement the feature:
Warning! While you were posting somebody else has posted a reply.
feature or its equivalent? it's quite annoying when suddenly the post you are replying to has been 5 posts back after posting without any warning...

what happened to the double post merge hack? it seems to not be working anymore....

also there were times when i get timed out while posting. what could be the reasons for these? browser settings perhaps? proxy server?

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
errr... i have a major problem with the site, like nothing gets completely loaded... the page halts loading after three seconds... this happened when you changed servers, and i never experienced this problem with other vB forums even now... is it my browser settings, or your proxy doesnt accept my ISP/hosts/others, or something else? :sweat

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Japan
errr... i have a major problem with the site, like nothing gets completely loaded... the page halts loading after three seconds... this happened when you changed servers, and i never experienced this problem with other vB forums even now... is it my browser settings, or your proxy doesnt accept my ISP/hosts/others, or something else? :sweat
hmmm right now lots of things are funky :p we still aren't on the new server we've just done some hacking and other things to try to keep the site online for now...

the new server *should* be loaded tonight so-- we can all hope^^

Until then problems are well... unavoidable :s sorry ;_;

toin7

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Is it just me or is the naruto spoilers subforum missing atm?

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Is it just me or is the naruto spoilers subforum missing atm?
It seems there is no longer a spoilers board; all spoiler threads have been moved into the main discussion area ^^

rabb

Reaction score
Country
United States
entil hit on some stuff i was gunna ask about, but no one answered him, so im gunna quote him

could you reimplement the feature:
Warning! While you were posting somebody else has posted a reply.
feature or its equivalent? it's quite annoying when suddenly the post you are replying to has been 5 posts back after posting without any warning...

what happened to the double post merge hack? it seems to not be working anymore....

also there were times when i get timed out while posting. what could be the reasons for these? browser settings perhaps? proxy server?
also, im missing 20 or so posts, i hit 250 yesterday or the day before. as far as the place looking the same, do we still have some way to change our theme that i just cant see? and the other thing i was wondering about was attachments. right now were only allowing attachments of like 19 kb. is that planned, or did it just go unnoticed, or what? thank you for your time, and sorry i wasted it with this trivial matters.

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
entil hit on some stuff i was gunna ask about, but no one answered him, so im gunna quote him

also, im missing 20 or so posts, i hit 250 yesterday or the day before. as far as the place looking the same, do we still have some way to change our theme that i just cant see? and the other thing i was wondering about was attachments. right now were only allowing attachments of like 19 kb. is that planned, or did it just go unnoticed, or what? thank you for your time, and sorry i wasted it with this trivial matters.
Your post count probably dropped because of the Toshokan cleaning yesterday. We deleted 5 pages of threads, so yeah~ >.>

For the theme, go to the very bottom of the page and there should be a dropdown menu towards the left. That's where you can change your display theme.

As far as the attachments I'm not sure. Sorry >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.