I still think it's Niou-Irie 
Japan loses this one 6-4

Japan loses this one 6-4

Kaoz, should we add a prediction in case it's Niou?I still think it's Niou-Irie
Japan loses this one 6-4
If I'm right I auto-win everything and we have to start over o/Kaoz, should we add a prediction in case it's Niou?
I would agree with Hardy about them losing, if it's Niou.
No since it's not Niou.Kaoz, should we add a prediction in case it's Niou?
I would agree with Hardy about them losing, if it's Niou.
Unfortunately we probably won't know before the chapters are out. This was a bit easier back during the team shuffle when the line-ups were announced ahead of time, but what can you do.Atobe/Irie wins. But i need to know who will be their opponent >.<
Tiebreaker score?Atobe/Irie win 7-6.
I will go 7-6[74], or, in full notation, 7-6 [76-74].Tiebreaker score?
Score: 3-6 if QP plays (Atobe/Irie lose).
As for myself, while I did say Germany is going to win 2-1, I just can't see Atobe losing at the moment. So 7-6 (25-23) for Irie/Atobe.
7-6 (45-43), Atobe/Irie win
Atobe/Irie 54-52 7-6 Win
7-6 (38-36) Atobe/Irie win.
Atobe/Irie match won't have a winner. They will reach 6-6 and both teams will run out of stamina after hours of playing the tiebreak.![]()
Japan loses this one 6-4
Atobe/Irie wins.
Atobe/Irie win 7-6.
I will go 7-6[74], or, in full notation, 7-6 [76-74].
) this is kinda silly but the other argie is Mariano, not marino ^^