Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

Wire

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
77
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't know about him being all that shady, but I think it's more that all Oboro cares about is getting a thrill. Remember what he said 3 chapters ago about life being beautiful because its dangerous. This time he was interested in the idea of stepping immediately into trouble. This is still behavior that can and will get people killed.

Oboro and the skirt-chaser guy are obviously the only one who will survive though.

I'm still wondering about that kid Asaga met in the present though. He looked "mischevious". He is probably not in Psyren this round but he probably will be someday....

That monster is huge! "Behold, my Blue-Eyes White Dragon", he he!
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Last edited:

LongShot

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
177
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
yeah...and Asaga was the one staring him in the end

what a awesome chapter ...some really good action pages and Asaga's dragon tail skill was incredible
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So this was an action-packed chapter. The guy at the end is definitely the same person from chapter 14. Nice find Koen.
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Indeed nice find, I didn't notice at all.

I loved this chapter. The dragon tail was awesome.

I also loved the character design of the guy at the end. <3333
 

Muddy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
225
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Excellent chapter! Also, very perceptive observation koenosaki! That possibility didn't occur to me at all but it makes sense (and is exciting in regards to future prospects).

The cannon fodder was too obviously cannon fodder this time around... I like that last time you had characters with unique designs who were nevertheless *not* automatically safe from the circumstances...
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Thanks guys but I must say I never forget that guy because I didn't understand the previous scene with asaga. Was it back then: a memory of asaga or was it just present, asaga talking with a guy he knew
 

LongShot

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
177
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
it was just a memory I guess...when he saw those kids running together he remembered of his old friend

...at least that was what I understood
 
Last edited:

花男★

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
psyren noob coloring for a sig by myself
 

bunshindattebayo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
694
Reaction score
112
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
You did a good job there.
 

Emery

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
549
Reaction score
194
Gender
Male
Country
Japan


I vector cleaned the cover for anyone that would like to color it. I'll be doing my own coloring tomorrow.
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay


XD ... Is this Tashio ? .... Let's hope so.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wow, that's pretty nice, you should enter the coloring contest.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
yes I agree the coloring is well done. Maybe Toshiaki will give us his version this week and then we could compare -> though I doubt that will happen
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
thx for emerys wonderfull clean :luv

I did my own version....

sorry fpr the bad clothes and hair

 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Thanks ^_^


That's pretty good Raijatsu. Do you mind if I drop it in the next release with the other colorings ? (All credits go to you)


My second coloring.

 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I dont mind do it
I really hope psyren will last a bit longer
the style is great ^^
 

Turtle Pirate

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
118
Reaction score
48
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States


XD ... Is this Tashio ? .... Let's hope so.
who's Tashio? I've read the manga up to the most recent chapter . . . but I can't seem to recall who that is, care to refresh me?
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Tashio is the guy that Asaga was trying to find when Ageha first met him. He's the one who was in Asaga's flashback who was saying that there was nothing left for him in this world.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
who's Tashio? I've read the manga up to the most recent chapter . . . but I can't seem to recall who that is, care to refresh me?
Look a bit back, I posted a page

it's the guy asagas memory before they were called to go back to psyren
 
Top