Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
After reading the scan I felt okay with the chapter but telling it's a very good chapter, is something you won't hear coming out of my mouth

Kabutos comedy is indeed a very good thing, maybe it was the best thing of the chapter. Loved the action at the end too and I am looking forward to amamiyas complete psy-weapon.

I wonder how it comes that kabuto and oboros are suffering the psy effects faster. Maybe it got to do with tatsuo (or was is thashio?)?
It's Tatsuo, shrimpy cleared this up already.

The chapter was okay, I think the stuff said about Tatsuo's weapon was mildly interesting, but I agree that Kabuto was probably the best part of this chapter.
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
question is, what exactly is kabuto's type? probably trance since he messes with people...oboro might be "best in show" (=everything) seeing not only how soon he was infected, but also from the foreshadowing couple chapters back...
 

Turtle Pirate

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
118
Reaction score
48
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hope he that wuss doesn't become the strongest and best or whatever, I figured the main character would be the best, so ummm Ageha and that tall guy, that knows Tatsuo, I'm hoping will be the strongest . . . otherwise Oboro is the main character.
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Or villain. Pretty boys make the best bad guys.;)
 

LongShot

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
177
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
could be a good think Oboro be the villain in the future...who knows


I just wait that Ageha, Asaga and Amamiya(AAA?) will have similar levels till the end cuz I think boring how several(all) mangaka's and up making the main character "god-like" while his friends become pushing-bags
 

Banedor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
225
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have a feeling the author will develop Triple A into each Psi Field making it so they're only as strong when together, meaning.

Ageha will be Rise
Asaga will be Burst
Amamiya will be Trance

This is down the line when all 3 grow into their respected fields making it so they'll have to stick together to be the strongest.
 

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
I'd like to know something about Oboro's power in the next chapter, he's a very interesting character!<3 ...but I don't wanna see other yaoi scenes! =_=
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
 

LongShot

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
177
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
wow...great job fxu
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I don't need any translation to say this is a great chapter

finally we got to see:
1. amaiyas great skills
2. the deal with psyren and its participants who lost the game
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
What an awesome chapter! We finally got to know more about the Tavoo and see Amamiya in action. I really hope Tatsuo has a chance to get back to normal (though not frail anymore). Can't wait to see what Oboro comes up with next chapter!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What an awesome chapter! We finally got to know more about the Tavoo and see Amamiya in action. I really hope Tatsuo has a chance to get back to normal (though not frail anymore). Can't wait to see what Oboro comes up with next chapter!
I don't see that happening, Tatsuo's already an augmented being.

But regardless, I thought this chapter was action-packed.
 

GARusashi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
208
Reaction score
5
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Seems like a calm before the storm chapter

I wasn't expecting Ageha vs Tatsuo though.
 

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
OMG!!! O__O
Thank you very much for the spoilers, fxu!!! I can't wait for the raw, it seems very interesting! *__* ...and I'd like to see Oboro in action! ;_;
 

bunshindattebayo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
694
Reaction score
112
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
So now we got some Ageha vs Tatsuo fight,eh?Looks awesome.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Hmm I doubt it's only ageha. If you look well there's also a picture with asaga running away while something (prolly a shot) explodes. I think they are running as diversions. You can't shoot on the group, you can only shoot one person but another one can come nearer when you lose sight of him
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I seriously can't wait to see the fight against Tatsuo next chapter!
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I seriously can't wait to see the fight against Tatsuo next chapter!
Yeah but my fear: asaga can't get over tatsuo changes. I really think ageha might have to risk his life to help out asaga. He's too worried, not good to send towards tatsuo, if you ask me
 

LongShot

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
177
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hmm...dunno, Asaga was convinced that Tatsuo was gone but Ageha keep telling him to have hope...so, I dont know who will be the stupid one to go easy on Tatsuo ...maybe, Ageha may get hurt trying to "save" him(Tatsuo) and Asaga'll have to get over and fight Tatsuo...I think would be better that the other way around which would be such a cliché

again, a great double page this week with Ageha running
 
Top