- Joined
- Oct 30, 2007
- Messages
- 786
- Reaction score
- 1,943
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread
Perhaps there's some scene where they flipped Jump round the contents page (last page) and Psyren is in the index list? They certainly won't mention Psyren in the main manga but Bakuman fans were very attentive to the details (some of which measures 3mm on the manga page.....).
I don't read Bakuman dutifully and have no time to check though....
Perhaps there's some scene where they flipped Jump round the contents page (last page) and Psyren is in the index list? They certainly won't mention Psyren in the main manga but Bakuman fans were very attentive to the details (some of which measures 3mm on the manga page.....).
I don't read Bakuman dutifully and have no time to check though....



looking forward to some epic discussions (if duscussions can be epic)
I don't know about you guys but that 
