Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

Quoted for fuckin truth, I dont' want to deal with this series getting cancelled int he same way..

I think the real question is how detective conan has 650+ chapters and counting....I can't stand the plot of that manga
The same way Kochikame is still running and has over 1000 chapters.... so they can boast on how they've had one of the longest series running and shit...
 

Quetz

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
496
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

The same way Kochikame is still running and has over 1000 chapters.... so they can boast on how they've had one of the longest series running and shit...
"One of the longest running shounen mangas, with over 1500 chapters and still going."

Wow. No manga should ever go past the 600-700 chapter mark...
 

darkdana666

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
238
Reaction score
183
Gender
Female
Country
Serbia
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

What is to be expected of SJ.... they canceled Shaman King even thought it was well into the story and somewhat near the end.....
 

LuffyCloud

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
62
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

That would be so sad, if the WSJ cancels Psyren. I really like the Manga a lot. But we all knew, that the WSJ cancels good Manga`s.Shamen Kind, MxO etc. I really don`t understand it. But we will see what will happen. My last hope for this Manga is the third call to Psyren.
 

kaizokumarcee

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
96
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

Hello yous guys!

Just read the manga from start to current the whole day! And I have to say, IT ROCKS!!!

I've been reading your posts, guys. I believe that this one will have a good future because of its good story and nice development.

Go, Psyren!!!:tem
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

Glad to know you:
1. Discovered it
2. Loved it

We also think there's a lot of potential and we hope our japanese fellow shounen fans will think the same way too in the near future.

Anyway I hope we'll see you here around making the board alive and kicking
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
The Psyren fanart Thread

deviantART


Another of my colorings... just finished it.


Someone should make a Psyren Fanart thread, and everyone can drop theirs there...

[koen]and that I will do[/koen]


Has anyone seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvlaUxeN2KM

rofl... first time I ever see something like this.
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

Bari Haken
Double Arts  
Neuro      
Psyren  
Dogashi Kaden  
Yusha (Fin)  
Jaguar  
Absent : D.Gray-man

well the good news: psyren isn't cancelled, it seems yusha ends. The most concerning is that stupid sket dance got out of the danger zone. So let's hope psyren gets higher or psyren or the new dogashi might be the next victim but dogashi as the newest so low :s
 

THE KING

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
1,109
Reaction score
81
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

U guys are really worried about this one getting canceled arn't you.
Is it because of what happened with mx0. lol

that utube video was pretty amazing, nice way to read ur manga
 

LuffyCloud

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
62
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

Jep, i am really worried. Annother position in the danger zone. Arrg, wtf?. I really don`t understand the tast of japan. Psyren has a lot what a manga fan need. Whatever. I really hope it will change with the third call. If it don`t change, than we can say: Goodbye Psyren, it was a nice time with you :(. Holy shit, i really love this manga xD
 

Muddy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
225
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

It's not just what happened with Mx0, it's what happens with every manga at the bottom of the magazine; it gets canceled. Standard Jump procedure.

That said, I like Psyren and hope it sticks around.
 

roku-sky

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
216
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

I've been finding Psyren more entertaining to read than Bleach for the last several chapters now... Sure hope it doesn't get cancelled.

By the way, is there any way for Canadian customers to get a hold of the Japanese tankabon online? Without breaking an arm and leg?
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

I've been finding Psyren more entertaining to read than Bleach for the last several chapters now... Sure hope it doesn't get cancelled.

By the way, is there any way for Canadian customers to get a hold of the Japanese tankabon online? Without breaking an arm and leg?
I buy mine from sasugabooks.com, they also ship internationally. You can check how much it comes out to shipping to Canada by placing an order and adding shipping information, but don't buy it.
 

Cassius

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
150
Reaction score
363
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

Well, the first rumours about psyren end, in next shonen jump, 36th, have emerged in 2ch forums, i hope that don't happen, but in 2ch say that Psyren doesn't appear on next shonen jump, I'm waiting for some confirmation.
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

oooohhhhh.....I'm already starting to get pissed... :mad:mad:mad:mad
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

Well, the first rumours about psyren end, in next shonen jump, 36th, have emerged in 2ch forums, i hope that don't happen, but in 2ch say that Psyren doesn't appear on next shonen jump, I'm waiting for some confirmation.
If that's true then I wouldn't be suprised but on the other hand I would be mad and sad together. It's just a rumour till heiji confirms

so there's still hope
 

LuffyCloud

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
62
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

Damn WSJ. That`s not fair. Other manga`s get so much Colorpages and stuff like that. Psyren only has one or two.
But hope is still there. I will see ! I am very sad and mad :mad:mad
 

BinCs

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Messages
32
Reaction score
27
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

Well, If something sad happening people in my country usually says "Don't hang up nose!" So, guys, don't hang up your noses right now! Next week we'll see...
 

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

OMG I don't wanna see a prematural ending for Psyreeeen!! T____T I hope that it won't cancelled! :sad:
 
Top