Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

....

I don't see how it could be at all possible for the series to end in one chapters. Like for real. Impossible. No closure at all. o_O

Are you sure it wasn't a mistranslation and it said that Psyren will be absent for a week?
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

even if it doesnt appear in next week's that could be the patented author needs to gather materials thing. until we can either get a scan of the last page or someone types a script of the last page, can't say for sure
 

No_Comxxx

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
226
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Indonesia
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

even if it doesnt appear in next week's that could be the patented author needs to gather materials thing. until we can either get a scan of the last page or someone types a script of the last page, can't say for sure
Lets pray that will happen...sigh...why children in Japan wants this series end faster...
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

I would be really sad if this ended. This is exactly the new series I've been looking for during all the years I've been watching the toc.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

issue 36

sket dance
double arts
dogashi kaiden
jaguar

cheering for psyren, it's not at the end as lowest as can be -> now let's hope it'll rise and leave neuro, bair haken, TL-R behind

then again, fear for series to be dropped (new are coming check ToC thread)
 
Last edited:

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

OMG THERE'S HOPE....

At least is above that crapola of Double Arts.... :P
 

No_Comxxx

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
226
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Indonesia
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

wew...that's a relief...
hope neuro will go down and as for the others.
 

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

I like Bari Haken and Double Arts but I love Psyren more then them, so I hope that Psyren will survive! :wtf
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

I definitely like Psyren more. I think it is a really underrated new series. Arts gets too much hype. Don't get me wrong, I like it. It just hasn't fulfilled it potential yet.
 

No_Comxxx

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
226
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Indonesia
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

Ooow...Yeah I agree with you,This the best new series of WSJ I've seen so far...
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

I have never liked comparing some mangas to each other that are completely different. So if I had to compare psyren with one of the wsj series then It would be bleach. Which do I prefer? Well chapters are a huge difference but gimme psyren's story and characters
 

THE KING

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
1,109
Reaction score
81
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

A manga needs some time to grab peoples attention, and arouse their interest.
I wasn't a big fan of reborn till chapter 60 or something.

Quoting shrimpy "Psyren's not getting cancelled. What are u people thinking"
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

Arts is in more danger now than Psyren. Psyren is supposedly ranked higher than it in the next issue of Jump.
 

LuffyCloud

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
62
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

Jeah Psyren is not under the last 4 ! That is good. I really like Psyren much. Compared to Bleach, Psyren is a good Manga from the start. Bleach gets really good with the start of the Soul Society Arc (Around Chapter 50 or 60, i dont know^^). Psyren needs more time! And more chapters xD. I hope it will be over 200 ;):):)
 

Roxine

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
France
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

Hmmmmm... why always compare it to Bleach anyway? Ageha and Ichigo may share some traits, and it's kinda the same kind of manga, but still, the story's completely different...
I think Bleach hooked me from the very first chapters, a lot more than Psyren. Mostly because the characters rocked, and it was absolutely hilarious, whereas Psyren begins in a more serious tone. I do like Psyren a lot, but for other reasons than those that made me love Bleach.

I hope Psyren will reach 200 chapters only if it's 200 good chapters. :amuse
Because, err, Bleach after the Soul Society arc...well... >_>;
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

double issue #37-38

Double Arts
Bari Haken
Neuro
Dogashi Kaden
Jaguar

cheers psyren yet again out of that danger zone
 

Cassius

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
150
Reaction score
363
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

Well, this is the reason that psyren go out to last jump position...

Top Shûeisha Juillet 2008 :
01- Bleach #34
02- Gintama #24
03- Kimi ni Todoke #07
04- Jaguar #15
05- Pride #09
06- Neuro #17
07- Hatsukoi #03
08- Captain Tsubasa Golden-23 #11
09- High Score #07
10- Rozen Maiden #04
11- Gakkô no Ojikan #14
12- Ringo to Hachimitsu #21
13- Addicted to Curry #29
14- Sket Dance #04
15- Tengoku #04
16- Shaman King Deluxe #09-10
17- Samurai Usagi #06
18- Shiki #01-02
19- Seigi no Mikata #06
20- Psyren #02
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy....

I take full responsibility!! Seems my advertising for volume 2 and telling people to buy it ...

LOL JK... But it's nice it broke the top 20 for Shueisha... So good :]


I think this is Psyren's time to shine. It really seems like this arc will be the best one, and I see Psyren going higher and higher in the ToC.

It's the least a Psyrentard could wish for :love
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

Yes this might be the reason why it got better in the ToC - fxu go buy another 200 volumes :XD

let's hope volume 3 and on will do better, let's party for psyren
 

THE KING

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
1,109
Reaction score
81
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Psyren mega convo thread

fxu u'r slacking off now a days.
i think that portrays why the popularity is in question.
 
Top