Psyren ch.16 Cover COLORED

thegreatest08

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
7
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Australia
simply awesome!
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Badass...

Although I'll have to say too many colors in the shading for my preference, but what do I know ... I started no more than 3 days ago coloring! XD XD

Maybe when I get more experience and acquainted with coloring, I'll start doing it :P


*adds to the release* XD
 
Last edited:

Emery

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
549
Reaction score
194
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
1 flat, 2-3 shades, 1 highlight is how I like it. :T

Doing it UDON-style. (You'd know what it is if you read their Street Fighter 2 comics)
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Cell shade is taking over the world. :omg I used to be a big fan of soft shading but I can see how cell shade can be perfectly well done too!!!! They look really good.

Great job, emery. :thumbs
 

Binky

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
132
Reaction score
147
Gender
Male
Country
Scotland
1 flat, 2-3 shades, 1 highlight is how I like it. :T

Doing it UDON-style. (You'd know what it is if you read their Street Fighter 2 comics)
Wooh, I got the reference, I read a couple of Exalted comics by UDON.

Great job Emery, I know nothing of this colouring lark, but it looks cool, which is good enough for me. :)
 
Top