- Joined
- May 19, 2009
- Messages
- 192
- Reaction score
- 51
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
There is an amazing MMV for "Psyren" that is being made by me.
And the only problem I have is picking a music for the video.
This MMV video is an attempt of mine to try to get as many "One Piece Fans" "Naruro Fans" "Bleach Fans" "Dragonball Fans" & "Gantz Fans" to be converted to awesome "Psyren Fans".
The more fans it has, the more likely an anime will be looked upon.
I'm making two or three Psyren videos.
One will be like an anime opening for an actual series for Psyren.
And the other will be just a character introduction for each character for Psyren.
The type of Music or the Language of the music doesn't concern me.
I just want it to be a music that has never been seen or used on any anime or cartoon.
I want to get this done by the end of next month.
So please, I need some music suggestions. Thanks.
And the only problem I have is picking a music for the video.
This MMV video is an attempt of mine to try to get as many "One Piece Fans" "Naruro Fans" "Bleach Fans" "Dragonball Fans" & "Gantz Fans" to be converted to awesome "Psyren Fans".
The more fans it has, the more likely an anime will be looked upon.
I'm making two or three Psyren videos.
One will be like an anime opening for an actual series for Psyren.
And the other will be just a character introduction for each character for Psyren.
The type of Music or the Language of the music doesn't concern me.
I just want it to be a music that has never been seen or used on any anime or cartoon.
I want to get this done by the end of next month.
So please, I need some music suggestions. Thanks.