- Joined
- Mar 3, 2009
- Messages
- 673
- Reaction score
- 1,092
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I noticed that there was no thread to post any theories about Psyren that one comes up with now and then.
So feel free to write them up here, no matter how off the wall or serious they may be. In the event that one of them actually is right you'll have the perfect evidence that "Hey guess what, I was totally right about Fubuki being Nemesis and look I said it months ago. Now fall down in awe plebs."
And another reason is I want to see if anyone else has gone down similar trains of thought.
Plus one element of a fandom are the forests of epileptic trees and the fans who turn everything about the story into a potential topic for a treatise at least 30 pages long.
So feel free to write them up here, no matter how off the wall or serious they may be. In the event that one of them actually is right you'll have the perfect evidence that "Hey guess what, I was totally right about Fubuki being Nemesis and look I said it months ago. Now fall down in awe plebs."
And another reason is I want to see if anyone else has gone down similar trains of thought.