- Joined
- Nov 24, 2005
- Messages
- 62
- Reaction score
- 2
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Is this thread dead? It would be a shame...
Anyway, I would like to recomend two more fanfics... these are both GaaSaku fics, the best ones I've found actually.
A Change in the Wind by SkItZoFrEaK (complete) - This AU fanfic takes place in Sunagakure, and the main characters are Gaara and Sakura; anyway, even Temari and Kankurou have a part in it and later Naruto, Lee and other Leaf ninja come into the pic.
It's a great fanfic if you are a fan of GaaSaku and the relationship between Naruto and Gaara, Naruto and Sakura, Sakura and Lee. It isn't a romance fic though, since it has a bit of everything, from action to drama. Every character is IC in this fic, the author did a great work under this point of view.
In Stone by randomsomeone (on going) - First of all, keep in mind that the writing skills of this author are incredible. This story is another GaaSaku, and its genre is drama/romance; the fic takes place just after Gaara's kidnapping by Akatsuki, but then it becomes an AU... a really good AU in which some parts are even better than in the actual manga, I would dare to say. A must read for anyone imho, unless you hate fics from Gaara's POV (and a bit too talkative Gaara).
This isn't complete yet, but it could easily become the best GaaSaku fic out there.
Anyway, I would like to recomend two more fanfics... these are both GaaSaku fics, the best ones I've found actually.
A Change in the Wind by SkItZoFrEaK (complete) - This AU fanfic takes place in Sunagakure, and the main characters are Gaara and Sakura; anyway, even Temari and Kankurou have a part in it and later Naruto, Lee and other Leaf ninja come into the pic.
It's a great fanfic if you are a fan of GaaSaku and the relationship between Naruto and Gaara, Naruto and Sakura, Sakura and Lee. It isn't a romance fic though, since it has a bit of everything, from action to drama. Every character is IC in this fic, the author did a great work under this point of view.
In Stone by randomsomeone (on going) - First of all, keep in mind that the writing skills of this author are incredible. This story is another GaaSaku, and its genre is drama/romance; the fic takes place just after Gaara's kidnapping by Akatsuki, but then it becomes an AU... a really good AU in which some parts are even better than in the actual manga, I would dare to say. A must read for anyone imho, unless you hate fics from Gaara's POV (and a bit too talkative Gaara).
This isn't complete yet, but it could easily become the best GaaSaku fic out there.
Please enjoy them if you will, and don't forget to leave feedback for the authors.
The author did a wonderul job. I wish there were more, though. I'd love to see Konohamaru's or Shukaku's first impression or even Orochimaru's. Or, since the writer focuses on side characters a bit, perhaps someone like Hana or Hinata's father, etc.
. I've discovered a nice story, The Lost Soul. It has quite a complex(and cool^^) plot, and is about an OC female character who is trained by Sasuke whereas Orochimaru waits for him to be mature for his transfer mind jutsu.
.
