Quality?

Ganzxel

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
107
Reaction score
71
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Hello,

The pages below are the pages from One Piece 521. The raws were provided by Franky House is around MQ-HQ. I would like to know what are the quality of the pages below if it was rated. (please rate the pages below :))









The pages were cleaned by me in around 5 - 10 minutes. I'm currently trying to learn HQ speed cleaning and any comments whatsoever would be very much appreciate :tem.

Thank you in advance :D

Note: Huhu... I think I posted this in the wrong section cause I found a similar topic in the "MHA Edited Manga Branch". Can someone please move the thread to the correct place, please? :(

[kirimi]Thread moved. :) [/kirimi]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

1211

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
194
Reaction score
242
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
HQ speed cleaning, that doesn't seem to fit well together..

Anyways on the first one you overleveled, as you can clearly see that in the greys, the 2nd one is way better

Referring to the sample spoiler here, and I'd rate it LQ-MQ
 

Ganzxel

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
107
Reaction score
71
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Thanks 1211 for the comments and critique. I thought the first one look quite burn too.

I guess one set of actions is not suitable for all the pages after all. I'm trying to imitate Binktopia speed scans - which for me is the ultimate speedscan quality. I'll try to do better next time :)
 

wade69

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
183
Reaction score
258
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Bink are quite close to the diffuse type of cleaning but theres is unique and they don't like sharing.
 

Ganzxel

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
107
Reaction score
71
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Yes I figure that much when I tried to ask for some advice. Sob sob... But I will not give up.
 
Top