Questions from a new member.

exxp

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
112
Reaction score
44
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Bahrain
Hello !
ksdmkAm I good for join in this forum ?
What I must know about this website ? And What I must do ?
What I must know about Manga and Anime ? [ To make sure of my information ]
Are there Manga I should watch it ? [HighLight][ My watching list in my signature ][/HighLight]

I'm waiting ... :eyeroll
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
As long as your posts contribute to the discussions at hand and stuff, you are good to join this forum.

You must know how to speak English, how to post, and how to hold a conversation. Those are what you must do.

You don't need to know much about manga and anime. Looks like you know about Naruto, that's good enough. :hurr

Read GE - Good Ending, Beelzebub, and Dragon Ball.


Also, welcome, good sir, and enjoy your time here! \o
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
There are the site rules.
But really, its all good to just be who you are and be polite because everyone here is.


And What I must do ?
Post more and contribute to discussions :zomg we all love talking..I think.

What I must know about Manga and Anime ?
There's the Otaku Shoten
and the Authors and Artists section if you
ever feel like reading other users posts on manga or what weekly manga magazines are up to.
and of course, there's the otaku theater for anime!
You can just head over there and see if there are threads that are related to animes you know or post in a thread that was made
for animes this season.
For old anime, check the archives :ninja

Are there Manga I should watch it ?
I watch more than I read so I can't really help but if you want to know..
seems like you read skip beat! , then you should try Kimi ni Todoke for romance
and you don't like death note?
You should also try FullMetal Alchemist and Blue Exorcist (Ao no Exorcist) those are my recommendations.

and this is an interesting thread, people usually answer or ask for questions rather than asking them.
 
Top