Question Quick question please.

Ray Barracuda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 26, 2024
Messages
3,148
Reaction score
4,156
Age
23
Gender
Male
Country
Uchiha Clan
If Urek hid a pet rabbit in his shirt while coming into the Tower.


Would the rabbit count as an Irregular or would there be a technical disqualification in this instance.


 

undefined

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2025
Messages
397
Reaction score
693
Country
United States
I guess It would be an irregular still, I mean if Rachel is considered an irregular than even a damn leech brought from the outside would be one too.
 

Ray Barracuda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 26, 2024
Messages
3,148
Reaction score
4,156
Age
23
Gender
Male
Country
Uchiha Clan
I guess It would be an irregular still, I mean if Rachel is considered an irregular than even a damn leech brought from the outside would be one too.

Hmm, true.


Lulz, a rabbit irregular would be a very funny thing especially if it's not sapient and can't use Shinsoo like the rest.
 
Top