- Joined
- Oct 8, 2009
- Messages
- 42
- Reaction score
- 14
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
It seems like every time I read a comment or thread these days someone is making disparaging remarks about Kishimoto's talents as a writer; that's he's just making things up with no idea what he's doing or pulling things out of his ass. To that end I wish to say something in the author's defense and that's that I think this story is great.
Just because a story has plot twists or just because your predictions about what will happen next are wrong doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the author. Personally, I think the story has been incredibly well thought out, with tremendous effort put into every detail. I think it's mostly people's own prejudices and what they think the author should do that's causing the dissatisfaction. For my part, I love the story and can't wait to read more. I think Kishimoto is a phenomenal writer. He excels at keeping us on the edge of our seats.
Just because a story has plot twists or just because your predictions about what will happen next are wrong doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the author. Personally, I think the story has been incredibly well thought out, with tremendous effort put into every detail. I think it's mostly people's own prejudices and what they think the author should do that's causing the dissatisfaction. For my part, I love the story and can't wait to read more. I think Kishimoto is a phenomenal writer. He excels at keeping us on the edge of our seats.