- Joined
- Jul 26, 2016
- Messages
- 3,186
- Reaction score
- 5,328
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Where is this post so we can pin it ?Adding now:
- You feel disgusted about Fate/Apocrypha
The list grows and grows...

Where is this post so we can pin it ?Adding now:
- You feel disgusted about Fate/Apocrypha
The list grows and grows...


Tbh, it really is rather mediocre compared to Zero and UBW...Adding now:
- You feel disgusted about Fate/Apocrypha
The list grows and grows...
Tbh, it really is rather mediocre compared to Zero and UBW...
Atom has gone nuts, I probably need another comfy thread to post.Wtf am I reading

I'm always open. Clear some of the dust that thread is gathering you know?Atom has gone nuts, I probably need another comfy thread to post.![]()


Yo, wazzup guys?
This place doesn't look dead to me.![]()

I missed you too Kouhai-kun!ZASZU-SENPAI! I MISSED YOU!![]()


ZASZU-SENPAI! I MISSED YOU!![]()
Doing goodI missed you too Kouhai-kun!
So, how are you doing?![]()

. You?Can never forget you brother

You never looked at me with such sparkling eyes.Can never forget you brotherfor the better or worse.![]()


You are absolutely right, my dear syxWhy are we bothering with this thread anyway when there exists your thread @Darky?


I think you're hoping the impossibleDoing fine Atom!
Hope you're not bullied in here.![]()

I believe in your humanity.I think you're hoping the impossible![]()
