Discussion Rak Is A Bloodmadder Theory

JFSJoey

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 6, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
6
Age
31
Country
England
Thought I'd make this a separate thread so many people can see this. I wrote the following in response to someone wondering about Rak's statue on the hidden floor:

Seems like no one has noticed yet but I'm certain that Rak is a bloodmadder (one of the 10 families)
Thats why he has a stone statue of him. That's not him. Its Hendo Lok Bloodmadder.
More Clues:
They both are huge. hendo is over 13m tall according to the wiki
They both have very high shinsoo resistance
They both are innate defenders.
I always saw the connection but said nothing because I thought everyone already assumed the same. Made this account just to throw that out there
 

JFSJoey

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 6, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
6
Age
31
Country
England
Thought I'd make this a separate thread so many people can see this. I wrote the following in response to someone wondering about Rak's statue on the hidden floor:

Seems like no one has noticed yet but I'm certain that Rak is a bloodmadder (one of the 10 families)
Thats why he has a stone statue of him. That's not him. Its Hendo Lok Bloodmadder.
More Clues:
They both are huge. hendo is over 13m tall according to the wiki
They both have very high shinsoo resistance
They both are innate defenders.
I always saw the connection but said nothing because I thought everyone already assumed the same. Made this account just to throw that out there
Also, Hendo Lok's nickname is "Long-Life Turtle"
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,293
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
The only reason I find this unlikely is that no one recognizes rak as a bloodmadder. Bloodmadder has the most children of any head and his curse is well known... You'd think if one of the 10 heads was an alligator who made a point of breeding like a rabbit then that person would be insanely well known and easily recognizable least by other 10 family members.

Alternate theory: A crocodile was among the 13 warriors back then. We know the 13 warriors didn't climb alone, they had other friends they made along the way like quadrado or luslec. So my theory will be that there was an alligator that climbed with the 13 warriors.
 

GOOMOONRYONG

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
454
Gender
Male
Country
United States
After reading the wiki about Bloodmadder and the chapter that was just released there is no question Rak is from that family. It can't be a coincidence that Hendo and Eduan teamed up and that their sons are now on the same team with affinity for spear bearer and defender. I always thought it would be revealed that Rak was from the 10 families but I never made the connection before the hell train arc.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,293
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
After reading the wiki about Bloodmadder and the chapter that was just released there is no question Rak is from that family. It can't be a coincidence that Hendo and Eduan teamed up and that their sons are now on the same team with affinity for spear bearer and defender. I always thought it would be revealed that Rak was from the 10 families but I never made the connection before the hell train arc.
Rak was called a "native one". Native seems like it most likely means "to the tower". That would make rak more or less the opposite of an irregular.
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
I guess the theory is shot down more or less, Native One doesnt seem to be from one of the great warriors. I mean they are anything but native in Eudans eyes.
 
Top