Rak Power | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Rak Power

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think their actual similarity is the overall bone structure, because even their heights might not be the same. I agree its a big deal, meaning I totally agree they are related somehow. I Just don't think they are that close.
Completely speculative, but I'm guessing they are completely comparable in structure, at the very least, if not ancient powers as well. There is a reason they were made to look so similar, except different skins.

The stature of Taro seems about the same as mid-chibi Rak. I'm guessing Taro is in a compressed state as well. I see no reason they would look so similar and Rak could modulate size but Taro can't (Taro needs some redeeming quality to be able to be strong enough to be in Hidden Garden, so he undoubtedly has strength we haven't seen displayed).

Unless size modulation has something to do with the ancient powers and Rak is unknowingly doing this (changing size - he's unaware of his ancient powers until data floor, and even then he doesn't get confirmation) and for some reason Taro doesn't have ancient powers. But that's a lot of 'and's which I also think is unlikely.

Also, it's quite clear that both favor the ancient giant the Native Ones descended from.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Rak's size manipulation is currently due to him having a compression license. As in, administrators allow him to shrink so that he won't be a bother. As far as how he compares in size to other ancients.... Who knows. maybe rak is still a baby and will eventually become giant? Or once he releases his power he will simply become gigantic an there will be no further context. I look forward to rak being a giant alligator with a shield.... and becomes a turtle.

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ah good point. I forgot that was YHS acting on behalf of the admin that shrunk him. I thought that was a biological trait.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So I guess it's possible Taro also gained this license ability to make things easier in getting around.

Not many giants in full size other that, what, Akryung?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh, and Aka