Raruto Chapter 02

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Great chapter! Thanks guys! ^^
 

Obidan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
ibra87 said:
Agreed. I've just finished reading chapter 3, and I must say, it does get funnier.
It gets more funnier, oh god!!! I couldnt stop laughing on that one :D Cant wait to see the coming w=one, thanks again n again n again
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
twas a great deal of laughing over here! thanks dudes!
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

^ That was one of the funniest ones. XD Seriously, goddamn hilarious. XD

I can't remember my favourite parts anymore, coz there were too many. XD Oh yes! XD Screw it. XD Saske's fart was awesome. XD An kaksi's attitude towards them. XD Calling them drug addicts and all.

I can't wait for the next.
 

sokol

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I just wanna say:PRICELESS!

 

murmeli_bobo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2006
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Zimbabwe
cool, anotehr chapter... thx to the Manga Editors and translators... after I've read this gotta download teh animation lol
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

this chaptre was great, really cheered me up after a long week at work. i couldnt stop laughing and to be honest im like DragonZair, i really cant pick which is the best part, the fart jutsu, the rude kaksi, the phone flora, the piss take of the replacement jutsu kaksi uses before his backside welcomes that massive log, the drunk mission, *mind overload* to many funny moments, this was truely priceless, pure comedy. now the problem is waiting 2more weeks :s
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

dula said:
now the problem is waiting 2more weeks :s
Ohh, the pain the pain! That Jesulink is really funny. Now I'm beginning to get the "idea" of the Spanish jokes. He he "Can we call you KaKa/Caca?" <---- LOL!!
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

reading raruto now makes me want to go and search out all the other naruto parodies out there. and if they compare to raruto.

i think i know what was my funniest moment of the chapter two.
kaksi: "so who do you hate?"
raruto: your F$#&ing mum!"
which was followed by a no non-sense punch, i dont why but that just maade me laugh so hard.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Thanks everyone!!! Your comments give me the strength to work hard on this project!!
sokol said:
I just wanna say:PRICELESS!

Totally agree with you!!

Obidan said:
It gets more funnier, oh god!!! I couldnt stop laughing on that one :D Cant wait to see the coming w=one, thanks again n again n again
Yeah, it gets way better, my favorite chapters are 7 and 11 :p
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

dula said:
reading raruto now makes me want to go and search out all the other naruto parodies out there. and if they compare to raruto.
Well, I can tell you the names of the other Spanish parodies of Naruto:
- Canuto: Canuto means "joint" :grin Used to be my favorite Naruto parody. Ended in chapter 11 a couple of months ago.
- Haruto: This one is selled in stores. I've only read the first volume.
- Joputo: The first Naruto parody. It's funny as hell, but the drawings suck badly.

Also there is Dragon Fall, a Dragon Ball parody that even got published and sold in stores!!! More than 50 chapters with more then 30 pages each!!! It lasted for years!!! It's definitely the best parody ever made!!! I'm sure you have at least heard about it.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

Hey Ryk, are there "english version" links to these. I really want to read them!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

kunai jutsu said:
Hey Ryk, are there "english version" links to these. I really want to read them!

Nope, Raruto is the only one that is getting translated... If I had to chose another one to translate it would probably be Canuto, but hey, I don't have the time to do that...
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
oh...god...so...funny. The whole thing was hilarious. I think one of my favorite parts (aside from the whole kakashi speech) is this right here.
I can't wait for the rest of the chapters.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

rykarreolacr said:
Nope, Raruto is the only one that is getting translated... If I had to chose another one to translate it would probably be Canuto, but hey, I don't have the time to do that...
Yeah, I guess you're really busy with Raruto already. So, anybody else up to that?
 

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
1,248
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
I'm adoring this... I hope the next one comes out soon!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Raine_Joybringer said:
I'm adoring this... I hope the next one comes out soon!
Next chapter will be out in 2 weeks, Monday, June 19th :)
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
O_O
Woot!
Thanks for the release! xP
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

Don't bother yourselves with the other parodies; they are quite unfunny, honestly. That's the main reason only Raruto got translated. Raruto's the only one which: a) matches perfectly the original story, b) features that funny chibi look, and c) is funny as hell.
Though, Dragon Fall is a legend... :amuse
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Thanks Ryk & Co. and the genius Jesuslink! Great b'day pressy! Just read chap 2 and my sides are aching from trying not to laugh too loud (yes, i'm still at the office at the mo)...raruto's revenge on kakasi just cracks me up! :smile-big chapter 3 chapter 3 chapter 3
 
Top