Raruto Chapter 02

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

ooh posted in the wrong place earlier. Anyway, loved chapter 2! my fav scene? raruto's revenge on kakasi and raruto's comment about those nicely chopped logs! So true! where do they find those logs all the time? come to think of it, the same goes for their kunai(s) and mini shuriken/star thingies they throw all over the place but never seem to run out of...
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

thanks for the info ryka. had a quick search for Dragon Fall, (as i loved DBZ at one point) and i guess theres no english version to it yet to that manga.

@brede, other then naruto and 3rd who use cloning of weapons, its like no one ever runs out of kunais and stuff, like actions film with the never ending bullets.

i just re-read it again and i must the ham test made me laugh even harder this time round
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

@dula: so true :smile-big they must have a huge iron ore mine or something at konoha or toroja. at this rate, the blacksmith or whoever that makes the weapons will end up being very poor since the shinobi's supply of weapons seems to last them a life time without the need of buying new ones :smile-big
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

LoL so true. come to think of it, who does make them their weapons?
going bit of topic there. sorry peepz
 

e-s-g

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
267
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Haha!
I instantly knew what the idea behind "Kaka", being half spanish. LOL
I must say, these are incrtedibly funny! :D

I eagerly await chapter 3. :)
 

woush

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
109
Reaction score
1
yayayaaaaaaaa!
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

Hmm... I guess I could translate Dragon Fall... though I won't edit it (I don't know a thing about editing), and since the 12 first chapters or so are really worth it...
What the heck? I'll translate it! :amuse
Stay tuned for some Dragon Fall goodness!
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

leecherboy said:
Hmm... I guess I could translate Dragon Fall... though I won't edit it (I don't know a thing about editing), and since the 12 first chapters or so are really worth it...
What the heck? I'll translate it! :amuse
Stay tuned for some Dragon Fall goodness!
GO GO GO leecherboy!
 

darco

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
What a pity! Mangahelpers mirror doen't work and i just can't use rapidshare coz of my ip...
Pleeezzz! smn make a mirror on any other share resources! like mytempdir.com, deposifiles.com or slil.ru!
 

Kazamachi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
what a surprise to know that a spanish parody of naruto is so famous in a english forum, im really happy to know that you like it, im quite proud of my country now jajaja.

Espero que pronto podais leer todos los capitulos no tienen desperdicio sin ninguna duda, un saludo a todos y gracias a mangahelpers de parte de un español que aprecia vuestras traducciones bye.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

You'll translate Dragon Fall!!?? That's nice!!!! :thumbs
 

razor

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2005
Messages
322
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
i can't download it ..this chapter...rapidshare also cannot.provide alternative link.for example yoursendit.can?
 

gakujin

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
(First Post) Hey, loved the chapters. I haven't directly checked chapter 2 in Spanish though, and I know it's hard to translate from English to Spanish without losing the overall escense of the sentence, but at least in chapter 1, there were moments I did see slight alterations to the dialogue. No biggie though, I loved both versions, and I haven't read DynamicDragon's version yet. Still jesulink is a genious to be able to write such a good parody, definitely might rival Dragon Fall.

P.S. Some of the cursing could have been better translated. Just giving out my opinion.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Added a SendSpace mirror to the first post, hope it helps.

gakujin said:
(First Post) Hey, loved the chapters. I haven't directly checked chapter 2 in Spanish though, and I know it's hard to translate from English to Spanish without losing the overall escense of the sentence, but at least in chapter 1, there were moments I did see slight alterations to the dialogue. No biggie though, I loved both versions, and I haven't read DynamicDragon's version yet. Still jesulink is a genious to be able to write such a good parody, definitely might rival Dragon Fall.

P.S. Some of the cursing could have been better translated. Just giving out my opinion.
Critics are accepted :p
I'll try harder!!!
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

Yep, yep, I'm pumped up! :p
I'll post the raws along with the translation, for your viewing pleasure (though the scans ain't mine, mainly because I don't own a scanner :P). In fact, I'll be extra nice and will probably release the first chap tomorrow!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

Yo tbn tengo todos los scans, incluso los especiales!!!
Absolutamente todos!!!
Supongo que te los bajaste de boladedragon.com
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

Je, pues en realidad no, los scans son de desfasetotal.com (que ya no está), en formato jpg...
supongo que a la gente le gustará más en jpg que en acrobat :p
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

Oh, ¿puedes hacer eso? ¡Eres mi héroe! :amuse
¿Crees que podrías hacer lo mismo con el especial 0 (el primero que traduciré, el que tiene a Celulitis en la portada, vamos, el primero que salió) para dentro de unas doce horas?
Y de paso, ya me dirás cómo se hace, para no tener que estar pidiéndotelo siempre... :p
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

thanks for that link leecherboy but quick question both you and ryka

the link you gave me, all of DF is in PDF but ryka your download is in jpeg format, do you guys know where i can download more jpeg chapters or did you do the jpeg yourself ryka?
 
Top