Raruto Chapter 02

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

He he, por supuesto que puedo hacer eso!!!
Como crees que le hice para editar Raruto? :p
Aquí te va el especial 0!, pero una duda, no sería mejor empezar con el 1, y seguir este orden de publicación:

- De "Dragon Fall 01" a "Dragon Fall 30"
- "Dragon Fall Especial 0"
- "Dragon Fall especial 00"
- De "Dragon Fall 31" a "Dragon Fall 38"
- "Super Dragon Fall Turbo 1"
- De "Dragon Fall Turbo 39"a "Dragon Fall Turbo 47"
- "Dragon Fall GTI Especial Verano"
- "Dragon Ball GTI Especial 2"

Pienso que sería más facil para el lector, si empiezas desde el especial 0 será muy confuso.

Bueno aquí va el especial 0: http://rapidshare.de/files/22642866/Dragon_Fall_Especial_0.zip.html

dula said:
the link you gave me, all of DF is in PDF but ryka your download is in jpeg format, do you guys know where i can download more jpeg chapters or did you do the jpeg yourself ryka?
Well, I encoded the chapter from PDF to JPG. Sorry, that's the only link I know.
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

thanks ryka. if i convert any chapters which i probably will to i will post them.
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

Yay! thanks ryk!! :)
And that order is almost ok with me, but #0 must come first, sorry :p
After all, if it wasn't confusing for us, I don't see why it should be confusing for them... :amuse

Edit: DF #0 translation released! yay for me! :p
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Raruto Chapter 02 Discussion

It was confusing for me! :grin
Took me a while to figure out the way to read all the chapters in order, and I made the above list so I'd never forget :p
 

R_Scorpio

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Wow, you guys are great. Great job on this one.
Can't wait to see the next one.
 

gakujin

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Hey, still don't take me way too seriously, there are parts that require a total change on sentences because some puns will only work in spanish, and like I said, I loved the english version of it (heck, I understood the English version more)
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
gakujin said:
Hey, still don't take me way too seriously, there are parts that require a total change on sentences because some puns will only work in spanish, and like I said, I loved the english version of it (heck, I understood the English version more)
Currently I have a great guy proofreading the first 2 chapters.
There will be a "Perfect Edition" soon.
Don't worry, this is not because of what you said, it's something we were gonna do anyway... :grin
 

Naota

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
52
Reaction score
18
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Ghana
Man your fuckin' amazing. The first one literally had me in tears, I can't wait to read the second installment.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Oy ryka can i help clean raruto or smth ? it could use some cleaning ...
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
rykarreolacr said:
Well that's the Website, but you won't find other mirrors there... just the same ones of the first post...
right, but it's easier to find where the english chapters are with that link... or at least I had no idea where to look when I went to the main page :p. (had to do a little hunting :p)
 

otaku1412

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
That was so funny! I was laughing through the whole thing!
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
haha, great stuff! when is #3 coming out? ^:p
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
lee-nus said:
haha, great stuff! when is #3 coming out? ^:p
Tonight or tomorrow morning...
 
Top