- Joined
- Dec 30, 2005
- Messages
- 4,997
- Reaction score
- 39
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Nice seeing you oyatonks!! 




Someone actually read the frst post!!aDaMz said:Yesh!!
Go Raruto, thanks for the release...
Bye mageofdeath, KageMane and Daioten!!
Thanks alot for what you've done!

Muchas gracias mis amigos, Translating this chapter was a good time. Of course, I have to say thank you to Rykarreolacr for proofreading everything.Yesh!!
Go Raruto, thanks for the release...
Bye mageofdeath, KageMane and Daioten!!
Thanks alot for what you've done!
I wish i could continue translating, but i'm sure that Iwanin's translations will be exceptional. I hope you guys all enjoyed this chapter! If anybody needs a Spanish-English translator for something, let me know. 
Gracias a ti Daioten!!!Daioten said:Muchas gracias mis amigos, Translating this chapter was a good time. Of course, I have to say thank you to Rykarreolacr for proofreading everything.I wish i could continue translating, but i'm sure that Iwanin's translations will be exceptional. I hope you guys all enjoyed this chapter! If anybody needs a Spanish-English translator for something, let me know.
![]()

) to all you people for what you've done so far 
You'll know in less than a week!!Anax said:*wondering what Iwa-sama's translations will be like*


?
Yeah, I told him to start another project.Vlado said:oy ryka any other greate spanish manga parodies out there
I really have time to clean and Daioteen is not working on raruto anymore *i think* so maybe we cand do smth?


Apostrophes. Lots of 'em (see? I used one right there.)Anax said:*wondering what Iwa-sama's translations will be like*
Perhaps i'll have a lookQuote from: Vlado on June 20, 2006, 05:09:49 AM
oy ryka any other greate spanish manga parodies out there D
I really have time to clean and Daioteen is not working on raruto anymore *i think* so maybe we cand do smth D?
Yeah, I told him to start another project.
Translating helps him with his study.
Let's see... Raruto & Dragon Fall are the best out there... but there are still some nice parodies.
My best advice would be Canuto, the 2nd best Naruto parody. It used to be my favorite one, till chapter 7 of Raruto.
The seventh chapter changed my life. Grin
You can find Canuto at narutouchiha.com, you need to register.
