Raruto Chapter 03

ruby_06

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
Egypt
That was hilarious ,
especially the wooden stick they were standing on :smile-big :loool :Haha

Spoiler-fied it
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
ruby_06 said:
That was hilarious , especially the wooden stick they were standing on :smile-big :loool :Haha

kiddo7 said:
Hey thats a spoiler, you should label it as such!
Spoiler-fied the quote too.
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Raruto Chapter 03 Discussion

kunai jutsu said:
Thanks to Dula for reminding me,
wouldn't be right if another other then our white ace started the discussion.

to begin, i am just loving rarutos gray ninja suit, it rules big time.
vega :loool
the ninja-dex. mate that was just class. could go on all day because theres something on everypage like that.
but the winner this week was this.


is it just me or do the chapter get funnier and funnier.
 

gakujin

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Ok, here I go again.
About the translation, it was certainly more accurate than before. I'm glad to see the sentences were a lot dead-on translated, and the good alterations when things that only made sence in Spanish were said. This chapter didn't have much cursing so, that most likely made it easier. Still, can't wait for the revisions.

[Spoiler?]

If some are wandering why Gato mentioned seven lives and not nine, it's because in Spanish traditions, it is said Cats have seven lives and not nine, just in case if anyone was wandering.

[End Spoiler?]

This chapter was exceptionally funny, so with the locked-on translation, I feel as if I didn't lose any of the original sences. Very very good job guys.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Raruto Chapter 03 Discussion

Hahaha, I loved that part with the soundtrack. Yes I forgot about it too, hmmm... Jesulink is a Ten-sai!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Raruto Chapter 03 Discussion

Yeah, "The Raising Fighting Spirit" definitely suits that page. :grin
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Raruto Chapter 03 Discussion

rykarreolacr said:
Yeah, "The Raising Fighting Spirit" definitely suits that page. :grin
not fair :( send me the song
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Raruto Chapter 03 Discussion

ibra87 said:
not fair :( send me the song
What? You don't have the first OST of Naruto?
Is that even possible?
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Raruto Chapter 03 Discussion

rykarreolacr said:
What? You don't have the first OST of Naruto?
Is that even possible?
Isn't it 7th?

EDIT: WTF is OST?

EDIT2: just tell me which song it is :cry

EDIT3: like e.g. orochimaru song, battle song, etc.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Raruto Chapter 03 Discussion

OST: Original Sound Track

And yes, it's the seventh song XD
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Raruto Chapter 03 Discussion

rykarreolacr said:
OST: Original Sound Track

And yes, it's the seventh song XD
which is exactly? :cry
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Raruto Chapter 03 Discussion

OMG
ibra wait no longer go and download the ost's now. NOW.
its available on torrents, just do a quick search.
or if you want to just see what we was talking about
download the single track here at narutofan
http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/content-multimedia,music
BUT you need to be registered, but its free, :p
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Raruto Chapter 03 Discussion

dula said:
OMG
ibra wait no longer go and download the ost's now. NOW.
its available on torrents, just do a quick search.
or if you want to just see what we was talking about
download the single track here at narutofan
http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/content-multimedia,music
BUT you need to be registered, but its free, :p
Thx :p I'll finally be able to enjoy Raruto to the fullest

EDIT: I know what I am gonna include in the chapter 3 animated version =P (SHHH!)

EDIT2: see ya
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Raruto Chapter 03 Discussion

post us your respones ibra.

but to be honest with you dude, specially as you and your bro may make a next 'nuts' but wicked raruto animation, go and download the hole ost1 and ost2. easier to do over torrents. and i know they will come in handy in your future productions,
the ost's rock two thumbs up to them :leepose :leepose

edit: im off for now. till tomorrow i guess.
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Raruto, Dragon Fall, Naruto NG... I feel I'm getting spoiled! C'mon, let's see Canuto and whatever else you can bring to us guys :grin
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Anax said:
Raruto, Dragon Fall, Naruto NG... I feel I'm getting spoiled! C'mon, let's see Canuto and whatever else you can bring to us guys :grin
If it was danish/german/arabic/swedish/norwegian, you would have seen a Edited Manga of all chapters b4 summer vacation was over :(
 

Daioten

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok, here I go again.
About the translation, it was certainly more accurate than before. I'm glad to see the sentences were a lot dead-on translated, and the good alterations when things that only made sence in Spanish were said. This chapter didn't have much cursing so, that most likely made it easier. Still, can't wait for the revisions.

[Spoiler?]

If some are wandering why Gato mentioned seven lives and not nine, it's because in Spanish traditions, it is said Cats have seven lives and not nine, just in case if anyone was wandering.

[End Spoiler?]

This chapter was exceptionally funny, so with the locked-on translation, I feel as if I didn't lose any of the original sences. Very very good job guys.
You're too kind. Thanks alot for your compliments, I really enjoyed translating this chapter and i have to say a HUGE thanks to those who edited the original translation, as they really made the translation as good as it is. :)

Right now i'm considering translating Joputo. i've been looking around at different parodies, and so far that's my favorite, aside from Raruto of course. So if anybody's interested in helping out with that (i would especially like to find a native spanish speaker to help with/edit the translations and make sure they're on the mark) send me a message. (i'm in mexico right now though, so i may not get back to you for a few days.) :)
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Joputo is very funny. But I personally believe that the drawings suck.
 

Julen_Arké

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
You're too kind. Thanks alot for your compliments, I really enjoyed translating this chapter and i have to say a HUGE thanks to those who edited the original translation, as they really made the translation as good as it is. :)

Right now i'm considering translating Joputo. i've been looking around at different parodies, and so far that's my favorite, aside from Raruto of course. So if anybody's interested in helping out with that (i would especially like to find a native spanish speaker to help with/edit the translations and make sure they're on the mark) send me a message. (i'm in mexico right now though, so i may not get back to you for a few days.) :)
Hi! I'm Julen Arke, and I made Joputo.
I read your offer, of course I'm the first interested to help about this project!
If you're really interesed only say somthing in the foro of www.joputo.com
(open a post with the title Joputo in inglish)
Domo Arrigattô for all!

ah!, rykarreolacr, well,that's my level... I try to draw better ^///^
 
Top