Raruto Chapter 05

Iwanin

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
450
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
glasskatana said:
why is megaupload asking for my zip code. :notrust

Luckily you have multiple mirrors to host the epic hilariousness. *hopes hilariousness is a word*
It is:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hilariousness

That said, so is "hilarity", which is perhaps a bit more common:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hilarity

I'm really happy to see the chapter's being well-received: it means I did not completely screw it up in translation.

I've already started work on 6, although I'm not sure how long it'll be before it's ready. I have to make a trip to Mexico City and right now I'm about as healthy as Gekkou Hayate was during the chuunin exam, so... *cough*...*cough*...-_- ... but I'll do my best.

'hoping to have it ready next week so Ryk's able to put it out a couple of weeks from now...
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Iwanin said:
I've already started work on 6, although I'm not sure how long it'll be before it's ready. I have to make a trip to Mexico City and right now I'm about as healthy as Gekkou Hayate was during the chuunin exam, so... *cough*...*cough*...-_- ... but I'll do my best.
At least you are not like Hayate after facing that Sand Jounin. :s

'hoping to have it ready next week so Ryk's able to put it out a couple of weeks from now...
That's great. ^^
 

walkie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
844
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
waoww finally out...i did lost my hope about 5th chapter but here it is :)
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
downloading it now...thanks Ryka! :smile-big
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
WaLkiE said:
waoww finally out...i did lost my hope about 5th chapter but here it is :)
Yeah... most people thought I had abandoned the project...

Brede said:
downloading it now...thanks Ryka! :smile-big
No problem sweetie!!! <3
 

sakura_uchiha

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
249
Reaction score
2
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Marine Headquarters
Thank you so much *downloads and saved* :smile-big
Thanks to Jesulink,Ryk, and Iwanin!
I can't wait for more :)
 

Kixo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
This is great...
cant wait for another release...

great pikachu usage with Lightning technique.... nice combination...
cool usage of hamster but didnt get the point... why hamster? Wouldn it be better that it was vega all along ;) and Mr. Bison come to weep over its body.... or something like that... but it was funny this way as well...

Keep up the good work....
I suggest you open donation page or something so the chapter can be every few weeks ;)

I would donate for this for sure...

K.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Kixo said:
cool usage of hamster but didnt get the point... why hamster? Wouldn it be better that it was vega all along ;) and Mr. Bison come to weep over its body.... or something like that... but it was funny this way as well...
Why the hamster? Dunno, it's just nonsense. XD

I suggest you open donation page or something so the chapter can be every few weeks ;)

I would donate for this for sure...
I couldn't charge for doing something like this... we are at MangaHelpers after all.
The one who diserves to be paid is Jesulink.[br]Posted on: September 14, 2006, 02:33:12 PM_________________________________________________More than 3000 dowloads and just a couple of thank yous and comments. You leechers should burn in hell. T_T
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
[me=ibra87]burns[/me]

well, here's a thank you ^^ Hope that made you feel better.
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
THANK YOU SO MUCH X 3000

There, I have just saved the souls of all who did not say thank you themselves. Now they'll just have to move through Purgatory instead of burning in hell.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Still not enough... me needs 100 thanks!!!!
 

Lyra Belaqua

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
230
Reaction score
85
Gender
Female
Country
Lithuania
rykarreolacr said:
Still not enough... me needs 100 thanks!!!!
thanks!!!
here, now you need only 99.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
yFANTgirl said:
here, now you need only 99.
Which is something that is never going to happen!!!!

I curse you leechers!!!!
 

midnight789

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
319
Reaction score
0
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

weeelllll that should just about cover it :noworry
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
If you say so. XD
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow, that really was 99 thank you's.
 

Dynamic Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
352
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
ahahaha! i just finished reading it XDDD
this always cracks me up XD
specially on that hamtaro bit lmao XDDD
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Dynamic Dragon said:
ahahaha! i just finished reading it XDDD
this always cracks me up XD
specially on that hamtaro bit lmao XDDD
Thanks man! ^^
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Can't wait for Chapter 06!
 
Top