Rasengan! [430]

diesirea~

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
My latest work.

Made yesteryear for a gruesome 20+ hrs.

I hate making linearts so I just put a little trick behind it. ENJOY!

Made Linearts using openCanvas4.06
colored using Adobe® Photoshop CS2

 

.Shika

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
27
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Wow! Amazing!
 

diesirea~

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
thanks... wish I had a gallery of my own :)
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Looking good, though the bubbles text would be better in white, and the effects you added on the 4 laterals panels are really annoying, as for the Rasengan there shouldn't be any lightning and Naruto lacks a bit of shading.
 

y A M A T O

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
220
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
this is very good :) i like how you coloured background and effects.
but, you made a mistake ^^ there is tsunade in the last panel, not sakura :)
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good try Diesirea, you do some pretty interesting things, some which I kind of like, and some I don't. I like the overall colorfulness of your coloring, and it's very lively, but not accurate. I guess it's not against the rules to color something a different color than it's supposed to be, but some people like accuracy. For instance usually Naruto's pupils in sage mode are supposed to be yellow, and the last panel should be Tsunade, not Sakura. The only other thing, which looks cool, but isn't accurate, is the lightening effect around the rasengan. Currently wind is the only element we know Naruto has, so if you added something that looks like wind around the rasengan, then that would be more accurate. Well, as I said before, I'm not trying to change the way you do things, I just wanted to give you my opinion. Keep up the good work, and make sure to do whatever makes you satisfied with yourself.
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
amazing coloring! i like the effects:kkthumbs
but tsunade looks odd
 

diesirea~

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
this is very good :) i like how you coloured background and effects.
but, you made a mistake ^^ there is tsunade in the last panel, not sakura :)
Yes, I know it was Tsunade. I just want to make panel for my favorite female character. Well, she looked like Tsunade there.


@Jaime F.

The electric sparks is meant for the mechanical body of Pain. :P
 
Last edited:

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
20hr, how long xD
It was very good, that image is really a large image ...
But you did a great job!
 

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looks very good, diesirea. :)
 

diesirea~

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
thanks a lot ^_^
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Nice job ^_^
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
really great job :clap

Congratulations
 
Top