Rate it...please | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Rate it...please

curvinho

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hey..
this is my first Edited Manga..
please rate it
:D

---------------------------------------------edit---------------------------------------------------

I almost forgot...
this is the orginal

Last edited:

Obxist

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
well overall its a MQ for me,.. but is the picture rightly align ? cause it seems still not rightly align for me LOL (maybe just my eyes but who knows LOL),.. try to keep the naruto logo in one piece :D and one more the size is way to small try to keep the height more than 1000 px (well its personally from me LOL),. did u resize the RAW to make it smaller ?
well done :D

curvinho

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
yeah..
i had to resise it because the img hoster that i use dont accept imgs bigger than 800x600
tnks for the rate

Vato Loco!

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would say LQ/MQ because of the image size. Resizing down this much will definately bring your quality down. Images should always stay at 1100 or 1200. You should start getting away from photobucket. Start using imageshack when hosting these pages. There's also quite a bit of detail loss in the line art; such as with the sky, or the pipes. The naruto logo looks horrible and should be replaced. Your whites still have some specks of dust in them. Also, I don't know if it's the monitor I'm using (on school comp), but it looks like you didn't grayscale your image.

curvinho

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
ok..
i'll read another tutorials and try again
thanks guys

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Well just in case you wanted to hear my opinion...I think its a MQ almost HQ, but since I'm not Manga Editor I cant be trusted very much. The problem is the Naruto title on top the dark is not darkend completely.

Cryz

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
i dont like that upper left corner with that naruto-title and you eliminated a lot of lines on the right side during leveling

try to use quickmasks and maybe it will be better next time :) (to me it seems like you leveled the whole picture) and try to redraw some lines :)

ignoring the size i think its a MQ Edited Manga