Misc Attempt Rate my cleaning...

wahwa

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Raw :
Code:
[URL="http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/5928/file7040002.png"]http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/5928/file7040002.png[/URL]
Cleaned :
Code:
[URL="http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5928/file7040002.png"]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5928/file7040002.png[/URL]
:) :)
 

Fallen Wings

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Not bad at all :D All though I do recommend you do sharpen the image. It doesn't take long and it just cleans up the blurry-ness of the lines ^^.
 

L0ki

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
336
Reaction score
101
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
The denoising is too strong, and there're still some specks, specially on panel 1.
 

Esc.

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
210
Reaction score
76
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Very well done. I'd give it an intermediate rating.

I'd get rid of that box in the bottom right corner all together, usually everything is just plain white outside the borders, I like to think so at least.

You missed Conan's glasses up top in the second panel there. If you can't see it that you have to brighten your comp a little bit.

Again, fairly neat and tidy, although I notice some specks here and there. If you have time, try replacing your denoised grays with some patterns to level up the quality even more. :tem
 

wade69

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
183
Reaction score
258
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
At least use a raw that isn't a tanko.
 

[Cross]

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
717
Reaction score
320
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited:

wade69

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
183
Reaction score
258
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
ohhh its not, its just a good raw lol.

try and work on a raw that isn't so easy to clean, this one you don't even need filters to clean it.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Since it's a very easy RAW to work on, I'll give it a mediocre rating..

Somewhere like 5-6 out of 10 or something, still a nice job though.
 

wahwa

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Another cleaned using different RAW :

RAW:

Code:
[url]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4926/1pngx.jpg[/url]
Cleaned:

Code:
[url]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/733/66668829.png[/url]
 
Last edited:

raghu2345

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 1, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Australia
very very very good! totally transformed from grey to white... Now I understood why u told me that my cleaning sucks! I will give u 9 out of 10!!
 
Top