Shounen - Rave Master by Mashima Hiro | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Rave Master by Mashima Hiro

TsubasaCrazy

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: RAVE MASTER manga

Rave Master is the best!! Anime could have been longer to finish the story. Can't wait to read vol 21.

Zenith

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

ddadain said:
groups.msn.com/dragonguard

They scanlate Rave Master ^_^
yup but the catch is...we have to read it online. lol.

aznboiray

Reaction score
Country
United States

mangatraders.com, msngroups there is a ravemaster group, i really like this manga.

Aterin™

Reaction score
Country
United States

We, Atlantis Edited Mangas, have started Editing Rave Master in HQ so start looking for our releases in about a week to two weeks. Oh...and we need cleaners bad (raw's are MQ-HQ so not a massive amount of cleaning to do.)

ChaosCloud

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore

Awesome I LOVE RAVE MASTER

dandy65

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore

Excellent... :D

melenor

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

where can i find the mangas above Volume 22 to download?

Ahzzy

Reaction score
Country
Finland

I'll be quite frank with my opinion. I read about 2-3 volumes myself before I threw it away.

The art is AVERAGE, and AVERAGE art in japanese manga simply sucks. The story doesn't have any unexpected turns. I love it how the author tries to make interesting turns and 'unexpected' encounters etc, which are very very easy to predict. For example the musica dude, anyone could guess from the first sight he was not the musica they were looking for in the first place, and shortly after it was easy to see he definately was the gramps grandson.
And a character who's looking for his/her memory? how lame is that. Might be good, but it was all set up in such an uninteresting way. And you know, I haven't even read it that far, but it's MORE THAN EASY to tell that the leader of whatsoever dark brings is his dad. If I'm actually wrong, wow, the author succeeded in surprising me for the first time. Seriously, no unexpected turns, sucky art, and easily predicted/uninteresting plot all three make it a worthless manga in my list.

But I guess thats my opinion. I guess about 10-12 year olds will love this, as they're not able to think so far ahead in general, so the turns will be unexpected, and even the lame action scenes might be interesting for them.

strat17

Reaction score
Country
United States

vnmanga.com has the first 23 volumes and the first 2 chapters of vol 24, but i'm not sure how often they update, so they might be kinda slow.

Tachikoma

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

... but it's MORE THAN EASY to tell that the leader of whatsoever dark brings is his dad. If I'm actually wrong, wow, the author succeeded in surprising me for the first time. Seriously, no unexpected turns, sucky art, and easily predicted/uninteresting plot all three make it a worthless manga in my list.
Well, he isn't =P

starwarsfan1

Reaction score
Country
Syria

By any chance is the first 2 chapters of Volume 24 194 and 195? If it is, then thats the part I'm up to (and btw, its been on onemanga October 18, 2007, a whole damn month).

I really want to see the one where they fight that lion demon guy (but first I have to read the ones before it)

superfluous

Reaction score
Country
Canada

ummm i'm not sure if this is outdated information, but volumes 1-24 are all on mangatraders.com including the first 4 chapters of volume 32

does anyone know if the other volumes have been translated yet?

klaas

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica

A little up to know if someone have some news ^^
(second question : Someone know where i can get the raws ?)

DragonMoonZ

Reaction score
Country
Barbados

Does anyone have a good link for downloads or torrent or anything else, those Megaupload downloads keep on failing on me everytime :blink i don't even know which group(s) scanlated the first volumes :darn

melenor

Reaction score
Country
United States

Does anyone know where to download the Translated Rave master above Vol.25.

Also if anyone can translate i have all the RAWs available, i just can't translate? thanks

Non-Life

Reaction score
Country
United States

How come this series hasn't been entirely translated on the Internet? It's the predecessor of Fairy Tail, which is translated in hours compared to the time it takes for Rave manga to come out on book shelves.

milverave

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

I run Dragon Guard, the griup that scanlates Rave, but the only reason we cant release fast is because we have no translators anymore >.<

PlayerKill

Reaction score
Country
Thailand

I'll be quite frank with my opinion. I read about 2-3 volumes myself before I threw it away.

The art is AVERAGE, and AVERAGE art in japanese manga simply sucks. The story doesn't have any unexpected turns. I love it how the author tries to make interesting turns and 'unexpected' encounters etc, which are very very easy to predict. For example the musica dude, anyone could guess from the first sight he was not the musica they were looking for in the first place, and shortly after it was easy to see he definately was the gramps grandson.
And a character who's looking for his/her memory? how lame is that. Might be good, but it was all set up in such an uninteresting way. And you know, I haven't even read it that far, but it's MORE THAN EASY to tell that the leader of whatsoever dark brings is his dad. If I'm actually wrong, wow, the author succeeded in surprising me for the first time. Seriously, no unexpected turns, sucky art, and easily predicted/uninteresting plot all three make it a worthless manga in my list.

But I guess thats my opinion. I guess about 10-12 year olds will love this, as they're not able to think so far ahead in general, so the turns will be unexpected, and even the lame action scenes might be interesting for them.
Ahzzy, I can barely tolerate this post of yours. It really seems as if you only read the first few volumes and made some judgement. Yeah, I would say that the first few volumes aren't that great too. Besides, almost all mangas are boring with average artwork at the beginning. Take Bleach for example.

However, the later part of the series was really great, like around volume 16-25. I really like Mashima's art in around volume 18-19, one of my most favorite ever, but it degraded as the series continued. The Blue Gaurdian arc was not that great, but the arc with Sieg, Haru, and Ellie going back in time more than made up for it. It is one of my favorite series by far. You should not make judgement by just reading the first 3 volumes or so. You'd miss how fun the Soul Society Arc is in Bleach and thought that series like Reborn is just some stupid comedy (which I really like btw). Your comment just shows how naive it is to make quick judgements. Also, the leader of Demon Card is not Haru's dad, though Haru's dad is the co-founder of Demon Card.

For those who want the series to be scanlated, I have the copy-right volumes 1-35 in Thai (my mother tongue). I am willing to provide translations to English based on the Thai volumes, when I have some free time, that is.

Last edited: