Question Raw Manga downloading quota

sladep

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hi,
I had been downloading raw manga from the site only to soon find my downloads reaching 410 errors...

Obviously I've gone past some set download quota. This happened yesterday yet I'm still unable to download even now. I searched the site but couldnt find anything, so what are the rules on download restriction? How much can be download and once passed the quota how long does it take to restore?

Cheers,
 

Slashout

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
1,077
Reaction score
538
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
France
There shouldn't be any download quota.

- It is possible that the servers were down at the time or the files were moved and the links not yet updated. In that case, just rety later and it should work as it is only temporary.

- Are you using a download manager? I was told that if you used one, and saved many links in your download list, the session might have expired while the DL manager was downloading the previous raws.
If it's the case, just update your DL manager with the new links (get rid of the old ones, and re-click on the new ones) and it should work.
 
Last edited:

sladep

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh yea you may be right about that :p

I downloaded some series using the firefox extention "DownThemAll" so that I could set the bulk of them to download within my off-peak of 3am-9am without actually being awake at that time to start them.

Nice to hear about there being no quota though :) Just got to get around to starting them around off-peak.

Cheers
 
Top