Raws Upload List Per Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco1988

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
121
Reaction score
29
Gender
Male
Country
Vietnam
Hi, I have a suggestion about the RAW
I have been uploading some RAW onto MH, but it's really hard for me to keep track of those RAW, even just to see how popular is the series/RAW that I uploaded.
So, my suggestion is can we, RAW uploader have some kind of a "release tag" like that of Edited Manga group to keep track of our work?
Thank you very much.
 

Dofla

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
781
Reaction score
5,121
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
France
Is it possible to have a personal page that lists all of a member raw uploads because when i want to check past releases comments/links or when i need to update them it's too laborious to search them page per page :eyeroll
It's like looking for a needle in a haystack :s
That would be very helpful, thanks ^^
 
Last edited:

Nimloth

よろず屋 / Yorozuya
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Tech
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
198
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Yeah, we are working on some pages for individual users to track this kind of stuff. There's no current ETA, but it is in the works!
 

Fallen Wings

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
I know this was ages ago, but I would like to third this function. It is hard for me to track what I have uploaded and not. I have a shocking memory. So it would be great to be able to follow up what I have done.

Thank you ^^
 

Draco1988

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
121
Reaction score
29
Gender
Male
Country
Vietnam
It's been added to the person's profile page, I think...
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Yes, it is. Under your profile, view it under "Manga Releases". :)
 

Charkan

RAW Provider
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 7, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Wow, thanks :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top