- Joined
- Feb 28, 2005
- Messages
- 4,262
- Reaction score
- 2,130
- Age
- 42
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
OK this is what I want you to do.
If you think something could look better feel free to post that
.
And if you have enough time, writing a review of what you think using the Review prefix that would be awesome too. [Here's an example: Review by NJT]
Thanks guys~ But I really need each and everyone of you (IF POSSIBLE) to give as much feedback as possible
I'll create an example of how I'd like to see it done (you can do it your own way too just helping those that are at a loss still
)
NOTE: The beta site is a copy of the existing MH from a few days ago. So, please don't focus on forum-related data when testing. All new forum posts on the beta will be deleted.
- Go to beta.mangahelpers.com
- once in, log in.
- Check out EVERY page (especially the front end).
- If you get an error, make note of it or report it here: in this forum. Use the prefix BUG with it. (check to see if what you are about to post is already posted or not) [Example: Bug by njt]
- As you look at it keep in mind the use of it. Not just for your own personal needs, but try to think outside of the box, like what the masses will think of it.
- Some questions you might ask yourself: Is it easy to understand at first glance? What do you focus on at first? Is what you want to find easy? Do you know where you are? What you're doing? Are you confused? lost?
- Then I want you to try and answer these questions. If you feel like you can't explain it well, open up an image program and try to show what you mean the best you can.
- Check out EVERY feature
- Post, join, unjoin, apply, vote, post again, every different section you go to. All clear? Work well? Could be better? Tell us :3. If you get an error, make note of it like above.
- Overall impression. What was wrong? What could be done to correct it? What do you think *doesn't* fit the site's goal. Why do you think this?
If you think something could look better feel free to post that
.And if you have enough time, writing a review of what you think using the Review prefix that would be awesome too. [Here's an example: Review by NJT]
Thanks guys~ But I really need each and everyone of you (IF POSSIBLE) to give as much feedback as possible

I'll create an example of how I'd like to see it done (you can do it your own way too just helping those that are at a loss still
)NOTE: The beta site is a copy of the existing MH from a few days ago. So, please don't focus on forum-related data when testing. All new forum posts on the beta will be deleted.
Last edited:



