Request Reading List

sabret00the

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
1,736
Reaction score
216
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'd really like to be able to link people to my reading list. I'd also like if possible to be able to collapse sections (reading, dropped, etc). Also, this is the hardest one. I'd like to be able to see (at the click a button, perhaps a floating popup) which of my friends are also reading any particular series on my list.
 

Nimloth

よろず屋 / Yorozuya
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Tech
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
198
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
This feature will be available in an upcoming version (not the next upgrade) of MangaHelpers. We do not have an ETA for this.
 

sabret00the

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
1,736
Reaction score
216
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nice, thanks for the heads up :)
 
Top