- Joined
- May 4, 2009
- Messages
- 3,536
- Reaction score
- 2,857
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
And remember: NO SPAM, NO FLAME AND NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.
You can get the current chapter here.
Well a spoiler thread can be made synoptic.
Take this as an example of a synoptic spoiler post.
All the codes may look confusing but it's a matter of learning but a fast learning andd once you get into it, it'll be an enjoyment for all.
Before reading:
1. all * should be left out, all *** should be filled
2. alt + b adds the bold tags appear automatically
So how do we work?
Step 1:
[*fieldset= ***]
Explanation: this will open a box,. *** can be filled according to what you post: spoiler script, spoiler pics, spoiler script and pics, spoiler translationg,... depending on what you post
Step 2: [*B]Verification[/B][color=***]***[/color]
Explanation:
[color=***] ***= three main colours red (fake), orange (pending) and green (confirmed)
fill in the second *** with the status: fake, pending or confirmed according to your colour.
Advice: mark it pending if you don't know it
Step 3: [*B]Source:[/B] ***
Explanation: *** = add the website, source where you found the spoiler. Don't you have one? or don't you want to share? leave it or use ???
Step 4: [*B]Credits:[/B] ***
Explanation: *** = credit the person who posted it. Don't you know who it is? or don't you want to share it? Leave this step or use ???
Step 5: [/fieldset]
Explanation: this well close the box, you opened with the [fieldset = ***]
Take this as an example of a synoptic spoiler post.
All the codes may look confusing but it's a matter of learning but a fast learning andd once you get into it, it'll be an enjoyment for all.
Before reading:
1. all * should be left out, all *** should be filled
2. alt + b adds the bold tags appear automatically
So how do we work?
Step 1:
[*fieldset= ***]
Explanation: this will open a box,. *** can be filled according to what you post: spoiler script, spoiler pics, spoiler script and pics, spoiler translationg,... depending on what you post
Step 2: [*B]Verification[/B][color=***]***[/color]
Explanation:
[color=***] ***= three main colours red (fake), orange (pending) and green (confirmed)
fill in the second *** with the status: fake, pending or confirmed according to your colour.
Advice: mark it pending if you don't know it

Step 3: [*B]Source:[/B] ***
Explanation: *** = add the website, source where you found the spoiler. Don't you have one? or don't you want to share? leave it or use ???
Step 4: [*B]Credits:[/B] ***
Explanation: *** = credit the person who posted it. Don't you know who it is? or don't you want to share it? Leave this step or use ???
Step 5: [/fieldset]
Explanation: this well close the box, you opened with the [fieldset = ***]
All the posted spoilers will be edited (copied and pasted) into this original post. This way we can give a better overview to you.
Translation: vortex.
Disclaimer, some parts of it are hard to understand without the accompanying pictures, and i was pressed for time... so please note.
簡易拾ってきたよ
Briefly picked it up.
山本、スクアーロの安否を確認する為アジトへ戻ろうとする
Yamamoto returned to the hideout to ascertain Squalo's safety.
ジャンニーニ、ビアンキ、スパナも同行する事に
Gianini, Bianchi, Spanner went along also.
ツナサイド
Tsuna's side.
山本と通信で会話するツナ
Tsuna's speaking with Yamamoto via comms.
ジャンニーニの案内で秘密の入口からアジトに入れそうだと山本
Yamamoto went into the hideout via a secret entrance with the help of Gianini's guidance
ランボ、ユニに遊んでと近近付く
Lambo is playing with Uni nearby.
顔面蒼白になるユニと具合の悪くなるクローム
Uni is ashen faced and Chrome is in bad shape.
二人とも近くに敵の気配を察知した為
Because both of them noticed the presence of a nearby enemy.
実はランボはトリカブトの変身した姿で、本物はソファーの下に縛られていた
In fact, Lambo is the shapeshift form of Torikabuto, and the real Lambo is tied up under the sofa.
山本達が出る時の隙を狙って入れ代わったらしい
Seems like he came in and changed places when Yamamoto and the rest were out.
ユニを捕らえ逃げようとするトリカブト
Torikabuto captured Uni and tried to escape
バジル、獄寺、兄が先回りするが、壁が破壊され逃げられる
Basil, Gokudera and Ryohei tried to forestall him, but the wall was destroyed and Torikabuto could escape.
壁の外には桔梗とブルーベル
On the outskirts of the wall were Kikyo and Bluebell.
ブルーベルが開匣し、かたつむりみたいなミサイルでツナ達を攻撃
Bluebell opened the box, and attacked Tsuna and co with a snail-like missile
ツナ達が怯んでいるすきにトリカブトは逃げようとするが、γに攻撃されユニを奪われる
Tsuna and co were taken aback, and in that moment, Torikabuto tried to escape but was attacked by Gamma, who snatched Uni.
トリカブト再度攻撃
Torikabuto attacked once again.
猿兄弟が応戦するも、猿兄弟撃沈
The monkey brothers (TN: not sure who) returned fire also, and were sunk. (TN: not sure of context, pictures will clarify, but the verb used implies sinking, maybe a metaphor for being 'done for')
γの黒狐もやられた所に超ツナ登場で終わり
Enter Super Tsuna, where Gamma's black foxes lost.
The poll is like this.

1. Tsuna
2. Hibari
3. Gokudera
4. Mukuro
5. Xanxus
6. Vongola 8th
7. Squalo
8. Dino
9. Yamamoto
10. Reborn
11. Fran
12. Chrome
13. Belphegor
14. Vongola Primo
15. Byakuran
16. Genkishi
17. Spanner
18. Irie
19. Lambo
20. Fon
2. Hibari
3. Gokudera
4. Mukuro
5. Xanxus
6. Vongola 8th
7. Squalo
8. Dino
9. Yamamoto
10. Reborn
11. Fran
12. Chrome
13. Belphegor
14. Vongola Primo
15. Byakuran
16. Genkishi
17. Spanner
18. Irie
19. Lambo
20. Fon
It is a very small part of cover, but it's very cute.

note: there is no QC or what so ever. Sorry for mistakes and lousy sentence structure, i was rushing this since im in a hurry. Oh and i realise that putting actions would make this easier to read but since i realised it too late...
262
Tsuna: Yama, it seems that no matter what you want to return to base.
Yama: Yes, I’m sorry. But don’t stop me. Besides its Squalo, so for the time being I think that he’ll be alright
Tsuna: I see, I’m sorry but we can’t go.
Bianchi: Don’t worry, we’ll go with you.
Gianini: I will bring you all to the entrance of the base.
Spanner : I’ll go too.
Tsuna: Eh? Bianchi?Gianini ? And Spanner too?
Fuuta: I’m surprised, I thought that Gianini would be scared.
Gianini: The vongola base is my *insert words* ( shit I have forgotten the word, its saying that Gianini created the vongola base ) I’m worried about the condition of the base.
Spanner: I’ll head back and see if there are any spare parts for creating moscas.
Tsuna: What, you still want to create mosca.
Goku: Besides… Why do you have to go?
Bianchi: Are you worried about me?
Goku: No, no I’m not.
Bianchi: I’m going off to take something that I have forgotten.
Goku: Humph, do whatever you want.
Tsuna: It would be all for nothing if we’re found, you got to leave with discretion.
Yama: There’s no killer aura, there should be no problem.
Yama: Well time for use to leave. Bye bye Uni. Help me say that to lambo.
Uni:This… Everyone…
Bianchi: Theres no need to say thanks, because we’re doing this in our free will.
Uni:!
Bianchi: I’ll leave Uni to you guys.
Many: Yes
Uni: Thank you people.
Lambo: Hahahahahahaha
Lambo: Lambo wants to play as well.
Yama: O?
Tsuna: Lambo
Lambo: Where are you all going to? Where?
Goku: Why you… Don’t just get up in a time of crisis.
Yama: Besides I’m not going off to play.
Lambo: Eh?
Bianchi: Well then you people must protect Uni.
Tsuna: Be careful.
Goku: Seriously , that stupid cow.
Tsuna: Yama, how’s thing on your side?
Yama: Gianini is incredible, there is actually an entrance to the base here. We’re in, there’s no problem.
Futa: Dino says that since Hibari isn’t coming back he will stay in the school for a while.
Lambo: Hahahahaha
Tsuna: I see. To think about it, Lambo you’re being very noisy.
Haru: Lambo ,wanna play with Haru?
Lambo : Don’t want to.
Tsuna : Eh!? Just now… There’s something.,, Is it an illusion?
Reborn: Stop daydreaming, we need to discuss what to do next.
Tsuna: Got.. Got it.
Lambo: Uni come play with me, Uni!!
Tsuna: Don’t make things difficult for Uni. Uni?
Reborn: You don’t look good, what’s wrong?
Lambo: Your face turns green!
Uni: ………………………
Kyoko : Chrome don’t look good as well.
Chrome: …
Tsuna: Ah, really!
Chrome: Thats not it boss.
Tsuna:?
Uni: There’s something nearby
Tsuna; EH?
Goku: Is it the enemy? Get into battle position .
Ryohei: Defend the entrance!
Basil: yes
Basil: Maybe Zakuro is back.
Goku: That’s possible.
Uni: No… Its near…Its nearer then here.
Tsuna: Eh? Near is….
Chrome : Boss! That cow kid.
Tsuna; What’s wrong with Lambo.
Tsuna: Lambo… You?
Uni: Ah
Lambo: Where’s Lambo~ I hate it when we attack you from the outside and you guys keep running. So I sneaked in ~~
Tsuna: You are!!
I-Pin: Lambo is under the sofa
Tsuna: What? What is going one?
Reborn: He disguised himself as lambo and entered when Yama was leaving. Afterwhich the sleeping Lambo is being hidden under the sofa.
Tsuna: What !! Ah ! Uni!
Ryohei: You’re not escaping.
Tsuna : They are the real 6 FWs.
Kikyo; Haha
Kikyo: Leave this place to us. Torikabuto you bring Uni and leave.
Uni: Mr *insert name*!! Uncle!!! ( no idea who the person is )
Reborn: It looks like they had this planned out.
Tsuna: But how did they find this place?
Reborn: We’ll talk about it later.
Bluebell: Well then from here onwards, Bluebell will be your enemy. Die!!!
Goku: Damn.
Uni: Everyone!
Kikyo: It has yet to end.
Uni: No
Tsuna: Wa
Reborn: If this goes on Uni will be taken.
Uni: Everyone! Uncle !
Kikyo: Haha, it’s a success
Torikabuto gets attack by two black foxes
Uni;!?
Gamma: You’re not hurt are you.
Uni:!!!
Gamma: Princess
Tozaru/Nozaru : Princess.
Nozaru/Tozaru: We’ll protect you. ( If its Tozaru above this one will be Nozaru)
Uni: Tozaru.. Nozaru…
Kikyo: Black spell? Didn’t they die when Meleon base is being shifted.
Bluebell : Torikabuto , what are you doing? Quick, get Uni back.
Kikyo: You should know about Gamma’s moves, you alone will be enough.
Nozaru: you can try!!! I have been waiting for a battle with my life as a gamble.
Tazaru: You’re incredible brother. I’m Tazaru of *insert name* I think its Gigilo Nero.
Gamma: Nere Volpi!!
Gamma: What? How can this happen… In just one move.Damn it.
Kikyo: Haha, with a ring of such a level its totally useless.
Torikabuto gets hit
Tsuna: Where are you looking at, your enemy is here.
Kyoko: Tsuna!
Goku: 10th!!!
Uni talks about Tsuna and says that that’s the vongola decimo.
[In time of the greatest crisis, the strongest leader have arrived.]
262
Tsuna: Yama, it seems that no matter what you want to return to base.
Yama: Yes, I’m sorry. But don’t stop me. Besides its Squalo, so for the time being I think that he’ll be alright
Tsuna: I see, I’m sorry but we can’t go.
Bianchi: Don’t worry, we’ll go with you.
Gianini: I will bring you all to the entrance of the base.
Spanner : I’ll go too.
Tsuna: Eh? Bianchi?Gianini ? And Spanner too?
Fuuta: I’m surprised, I thought that Gianini would be scared.
Gianini: The vongola base is my *insert words* ( shit I have forgotten the word, its saying that Gianini created the vongola base ) I’m worried about the condition of the base.
Spanner: I’ll head back and see if there are any spare parts for creating moscas.
Tsuna: What, you still want to create mosca.
Goku: Besides… Why do you have to go?
Bianchi: Are you worried about me?
Goku: No, no I’m not.
Bianchi: I’m going off to take something that I have forgotten.
Goku: Humph, do whatever you want.
Tsuna: It would be all for nothing if we’re found, you got to leave with discretion.
Yama: There’s no killer aura, there should be no problem.
Yama: Well time for use to leave. Bye bye Uni. Help me say that to lambo.
Uni:This… Everyone…
Bianchi: Theres no need to say thanks, because we’re doing this in our free will.
Uni:!
Bianchi: I’ll leave Uni to you guys.
Many: Yes
Uni: Thank you people.
Lambo: Hahahahahahaha
Lambo: Lambo wants to play as well.
Yama: O?
Tsuna: Lambo
Lambo: Where are you all going to? Where?
Goku: Why you… Don’t just get up in a time of crisis.
Yama: Besides I’m not going off to play.
Lambo: Eh?
Bianchi: Well then you people must protect Uni.
Tsuna: Be careful.
Goku: Seriously , that stupid cow.
Tsuna: Yama, how’s thing on your side?
Yama: Gianini is incredible, there is actually an entrance to the base here. We’re in, there’s no problem.
Futa: Dino says that since Hibari isn’t coming back he will stay in the school for a while.
Lambo: Hahahahaha
Tsuna: I see. To think about it, Lambo you’re being very noisy.
Haru: Lambo ,wanna play with Haru?
Lambo : Don’t want to.
Tsuna : Eh!? Just now… There’s something.,, Is it an illusion?
Reborn: Stop daydreaming, we need to discuss what to do next.
Tsuna: Got.. Got it.
Lambo: Uni come play with me, Uni!!
Tsuna: Don’t make things difficult for Uni. Uni?
Reborn: You don’t look good, what’s wrong?
Lambo: Your face turns green!
Uni: ………………………
Kyoko : Chrome don’t look good as well.
Chrome: …
Tsuna: Ah, really!
Chrome: Thats not it boss.
Tsuna:?
Uni: There’s something nearby
Tsuna; EH?
Goku: Is it the enemy? Get into battle position .
Ryohei: Defend the entrance!
Basil: yes
Basil: Maybe Zakuro is back.
Goku: That’s possible.
Uni: No… Its near…Its nearer then here.
Tsuna: Eh? Near is….
Chrome : Boss! That cow kid.
Tsuna; What’s wrong with Lambo.
Tsuna: Lambo… You?
Uni: Ah
Lambo: Where’s Lambo~ I hate it when we attack you from the outside and you guys keep running. So I sneaked in ~~
Tsuna: You are!!
I-Pin: Lambo is under the sofa
Tsuna: What? What is going one?
Reborn: He disguised himself as lambo and entered when Yama was leaving. Afterwhich the sleeping Lambo is being hidden under the sofa.
Tsuna: What !! Ah ! Uni!
Ryohei: You’re not escaping.
Tsuna : They are the real 6 FWs.
Kikyo; Haha
Kikyo: Leave this place to us. Torikabuto you bring Uni and leave.
Uni: Mr *insert name*!! Uncle!!! ( no idea who the person is )
Reborn: It looks like they had this planned out.
Tsuna: But how did they find this place?
Reborn: We’ll talk about it later.
Bluebell: Well then from here onwards, Bluebell will be your enemy. Die!!!
Goku: Damn.
Uni: Everyone!
Kikyo: It has yet to end.
Uni: No
Tsuna: Wa
Reborn: If this goes on Uni will be taken.
Uni: Everyone! Uncle !
Kikyo: Haha, it’s a success
Torikabuto gets attack by two black foxes
Uni;!?
Gamma: You’re not hurt are you.
Uni:!!!
Gamma: Princess
Tozaru/Nozaru : Princess.
Nozaru/Tozaru: We’ll protect you. ( If its Tozaru above this one will be Nozaru)
Uni: Tozaru.. Nozaru…
Kikyo: Black spell? Didn’t they die when Meleon base is being shifted.
Bluebell : Torikabuto , what are you doing? Quick, get Uni back.
Kikyo: You should know about Gamma’s moves, you alone will be enough.
Nozaru: you can try!!! I have been waiting for a battle with my life as a gamble.
Tazaru: You’re incredible brother. I’m Tazaru of *insert name* I think its Gigilo Nero.
Gamma: Nere Volpi!!
Gamma: What? How can this happen… In just one move.Damn it.
Kikyo: Haha, with a ring of such a level its totally useless.
Torikabuto gets hit
Tsuna: Where are you looking at, your enemy is here.
Kyoko: Tsuna!
Goku: 10th!!!
Uni talks about Tsuna and says that that’s the vongola decimo.
[In time of the greatest crisis, the strongest leader have arrived.]
Last edited: