- Joined
- May 4, 2009
- Messages
- 3,536
- Reaction score
- 2,857
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
And remember: NO SPAM, NO FLAME AND NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.
You can get the current chapter here.
Well a spoiler thread can be made synoptic.
Take this as an example of a synoptic spoiler post.
All the codes may look confusing but it's a matter of learning but a fast learning andd once you get into it, it'll be an enjoyment for all.
Before reading:
1. all * should be left out, all *** should be filled
2. alt + b adds the bold tags appear automatically
So how do we work?
Step 1:
[*fieldset= ***]
Explanation: this will open a box,. *** can be filled according to what you post: spoiler script, spoiler pics, spoiler script and pics, spoiler translationg,... depending on what you post
Step 2: [*B]Verification[/B][color=***]***[/color]
Explanation:
[color=***] ***= three main colours red (fake), orange (pending) and green (confirmed)
fill in the second *** with the status: fake, pending or confirmed according to your colour.
Advice: mark it pending if you don't know it
Step 3: [*B]Source:[/B] ***
Explanation: *** = add the website, source where you found the spoiler. Don't you have one? or don't you want to share? leave it or use ???
Step 4: [*B]Credits:[/B] ***
Explanation: *** = credit the person who posted it. Don't you know who it is? or don't you want to share it? Leave this step or use ???
Step 5: [/fieldset]
Explanation: this well close the box, you opened with the [fieldset = ***]
Take this as an example of a synoptic spoiler post.
All the codes may look confusing but it's a matter of learning but a fast learning andd once you get into it, it'll be an enjoyment for all.
Before reading:
1. all * should be left out, all *** should be filled
2. alt + b adds the bold tags appear automatically
So how do we work?
Step 1:
[*fieldset= ***]
Explanation: this will open a box,. *** can be filled according to what you post: spoiler script, spoiler pics, spoiler script and pics, spoiler translationg,... depending on what you post
Step 2: [*B]Verification[/B][color=***]***[/color]
Explanation:
[color=***] ***= three main colours red (fake), orange (pending) and green (confirmed)
fill in the second *** with the status: fake, pending or confirmed according to your colour.
Advice: mark it pending if you don't know it

Step 3: [*B]Source:[/B] ***
Explanation: *** = add the website, source where you found the spoiler. Don't you have one? or don't you want to share? leave it or use ???
Step 4: [*B]Credits:[/B] ***
Explanation: *** = credit the person who posted it. Don't you know who it is? or don't you want to share it? Leave this step or use ???
Step 5: [/fieldset]
Explanation: this well close the box, you opened with the [fieldset = ***]
All the posted spoilers will be edited (copied and pasted) into this original post. This way we can give a better overview to you.
Note: There is no QC or what-so-ever..I’m using it (for the last FW) because they didn’t say its male/female. I have no idea @ the part where Byakuran said With their level of strength they cannot complete with you all. if he means the vongola or Daisy & Torikabuto. Sorry bout that pandaaqueen and beastboy, its hdiuy fail. I guess the scan will answer this question for me.
262
Tsuna: what?
Fuuta: how?
Reborn: This is bad,Uni is being targeted.
Kikyo: Haha… Next,we’ll wait for the good news of Uni being captured.
Chrome:Boss, right of the arcobaleno girl!
Tsuna hits Torikabuto.
Kikyo: What?
Chrome: Down, down again. Right.
Fuuta: Chrome’s owl…
Reborn: It has form changed
Fuuta: Which means…
Reborn: Yes,it’s the vongola box that has the same weapon that the 1st Mist guardian used.
Hailed as the illusion that cannot be captured or something like that.
D.Spade Magical Lens.
Reborn: Legend has it that the first mist guardian uses the magical lens to curse anyone who looks at it.The next day that person will be floating on the ocean.
The first mist guardian is similar yet different from Chrome, is a traitor.
Tsuna attacks Torikabuto.
Nuts: GAO!!!
Torikabuto’s wings gets petrified?
Blubell: I didn’t hear anything bout the vongola box.
Kikyo: Compared to the box weapons, what’s more troublesome are these guy’s battle style. Lets us help you Torikabuto. Even though you can win in a 1 vs 1 match , it may not be that easy now that they have help ( Not really sure about this sentence)
Reborn: This is the vongola family battle style. Our strength comes from the whole family helping each other out.
Reborn sits on Basil’s dolphin which is attacking Kikyo.
Ryohei: This is the way!! When my friends are in danger, then my ring will be burning to the extreme.
Blubell: Now, I’m really angry.
Blubell prepares to open the box in her chest.
Kikyo: Wait, even though getting rid of these guys are easy. But to bring Uni back unscathed, we would require more combat strength.
Blubell: What? What do we do then?
Kikyo; For the time being we’ll retreat. It’ll be fine once we regroup(something like that )
Blubell: I don’t want to.
Kikyo: Take a look at that.
Tsuna: X-Burner!
Tsuna fires X-burner at Torikabuto.
Torikabuto’s mask gets damaged. Kikyo catches Torikabuto and his mask.
Blubell: Torikabuto… How is he.
Kikyo: (I have no idea what Kikyo said in front, I can only make out something like this (torikabuto) cannot be used anymore) Besides the armor of the body have been destroyed .We’ll stop for now.
Ryohei: They left…
Tsuna: Are you all okay?
Kyoko: Gokudera ,get a grip on yourself!
Reborn: Just a small wound.
In a hotel in Japan.
Byakuran: So Daisy and Torikabuto have been defeated.
Zakuro: Stupid. So they are indeed in Kawahira’s realtor.
Blubell:Stupid
Kikyo: I’m sorry, we did not expect those people from Black Spells.
Byakuran: Were the vongola box beyond your expectation ? (It can mean either as ‘were the vongola box unexpected’ or the one I typed. But by looking at the next sentence it figured it’s the one I typed. )
Kikyo: No.Indeed it was kind of surprising but it is nothing when considered as combat capability. Daisy and Torikabuto who were defeated were considered as the weakest among us.
Byakuran: Indeed. With their level of strength they cannot complete with you all.
Byakuran :The next time, I’ll prepare to go .
Byakuran : In order to get back Uni, I have to use the last resort. (something like that )
Byakuran makes a call.
Byakuran: Hello, Iris ( I think its iris)
Iris: Yes, Lord Byakuran.
Byakuran: Prepare to retrieve that, I have already made the deal with Vendicare(I think. I think it’s those people who guard the Vendicare) 30 mins ago.
Blubell:Vendicare (or the ones who guard Vendicare)?
Kikyo: Don’t tell me.
Zakuro: Wait a min, Lord Byakuran!
Byakuran: I’ll need another half day of rest to recover. Quickly deliver it here. Treat it with extra care.
Iris: Indeed, we have to let that thing out of prison.
[How did it… Will we… Come back alive]
[My bad luck ends here]
[We are the servants of Lord Byakuran]
[To receive the last of the 6 Real FWs GHOST]
↑ Looks like Byakuran with long hair. Has the same mark as Byakuran under its eye.
262
Tsuna: what?
Fuuta: how?
Reborn: This is bad,Uni is being targeted.
Kikyo: Haha… Next,we’ll wait for the good news of Uni being captured.
Chrome:Boss, right of the arcobaleno girl!
Tsuna hits Torikabuto.
Kikyo: What?
Chrome: Down, down again. Right.
Fuuta: Chrome’s owl…
Reborn: It has form changed
Fuuta: Which means…
Reborn: Yes,it’s the vongola box that has the same weapon that the 1st Mist guardian used.
Hailed as the illusion that cannot be captured or something like that.
D.Spade Magical Lens.
Reborn: Legend has it that the first mist guardian uses the magical lens to curse anyone who looks at it.The next day that person will be floating on the ocean.
The first mist guardian is similar yet different from Chrome, is a traitor.
Tsuna attacks Torikabuto.
Nuts: GAO!!!
Torikabuto’s wings gets petrified?
Blubell: I didn’t hear anything bout the vongola box.
Kikyo: Compared to the box weapons, what’s more troublesome are these guy’s battle style. Lets us help you Torikabuto. Even though you can win in a 1 vs 1 match , it may not be that easy now that they have help ( Not really sure about this sentence)
Reborn: This is the vongola family battle style. Our strength comes from the whole family helping each other out.
Reborn sits on Basil’s dolphin which is attacking Kikyo.
Ryohei: This is the way!! When my friends are in danger, then my ring will be burning to the extreme.
Blubell: Now, I’m really angry.
Blubell prepares to open the box in her chest.
Kikyo: Wait, even though getting rid of these guys are easy. But to bring Uni back unscathed, we would require more combat strength.
Blubell: What? What do we do then?
Kikyo; For the time being we’ll retreat. It’ll be fine once we regroup(something like that )
Blubell: I don’t want to.
Kikyo: Take a look at that.
Tsuna: X-Burner!
Tsuna fires X-burner at Torikabuto.
Torikabuto’s mask gets damaged. Kikyo catches Torikabuto and his mask.
Blubell: Torikabuto… How is he.
Kikyo: (I have no idea what Kikyo said in front, I can only make out something like this (torikabuto) cannot be used anymore) Besides the armor of the body have been destroyed .We’ll stop for now.
Ryohei: They left…
Tsuna: Are you all okay?
Kyoko: Gokudera ,get a grip on yourself!
Reborn: Just a small wound.
In a hotel in Japan.
Byakuran: So Daisy and Torikabuto have been defeated.
Zakuro: Stupid. So they are indeed in Kawahira’s realtor.
Blubell:Stupid
Kikyo: I’m sorry, we did not expect those people from Black Spells.
Byakuran: Were the vongola box beyond your expectation ? (It can mean either as ‘were the vongola box unexpected’ or the one I typed. But by looking at the next sentence it figured it’s the one I typed. )
Kikyo: No.Indeed it was kind of surprising but it is nothing when considered as combat capability. Daisy and Torikabuto who were defeated were considered as the weakest among us.
Byakuran: Indeed. With their level of strength they cannot complete with you all.
Byakuran :The next time, I’ll prepare to go .
Byakuran : In order to get back Uni, I have to use the last resort. (something like that )
Byakuran makes a call.
Byakuran: Hello, Iris ( I think its iris)
Iris: Yes, Lord Byakuran.
Byakuran: Prepare to retrieve that, I have already made the deal with Vendicare(I think. I think it’s those people who guard the Vendicare) 30 mins ago.
Blubell:Vendicare (or the ones who guard Vendicare)?
Kikyo: Don’t tell me.
Zakuro: Wait a min, Lord Byakuran!
Byakuran: I’ll need another half day of rest to recover. Quickly deliver it here. Treat it with extra care.
Iris: Indeed, we have to let that thing out of prison.
[How did it… Will we… Come back alive]
[My bad luck ends here]
[We are the servants of Lord Byakuran]
[To receive the last of the 6 Real FWs GHOST]
↑ Looks like Byakuran with long hair. Has the same mark as Byakuran under its eye.
Last edited: