- Joined
- May 4, 2009
- Messages
- 3,536
- Reaction score
- 2,857
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
And remember: NO SPAM, NO FLAME AND NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.
You can get the current chapter here.
Well a spoiler thread can be made synoptic.
Take this as an example of a synoptic spoiler post.
All the codes may look confusing but it's a matter of learning but a fast learning andd once you get into it, it'll be an enjoyment for all.
Before reading:
1. all * should be left out, all *** should be filled
2. alt + b adds the bold tags appear automatically
So how do we work?
Step 1:
[*fieldset= ***]
Explanation: this will open a box,. *** can be filled according to what you post: spoiler script, spoiler pics, spoiler script and pics, spoiler translationg,... depending on what you post
Step 2: [*B]Verification[/B][color=***]***[/color]
Explanation:
[color=***] ***= three main colours red (fake), orange (pending) and green (confirmed)
fill in the second *** with the status: fake, pending or confirmed according to your colour.
Advice: mark it pending if you don't know it
Step 3: [*B]Source:[/B] ***
Explanation: *** = add the website, source where you found the spoiler. Don't you have one? or don't you want to share? leave it or use ???
Step 4: [*B]Credits:[/B] ***
Explanation: *** = credit the person who posted it. Don't you know who it is? or don't you want to share it? Leave this step or use ???
Step 5: [/fieldset]
Explanation: this well close the box, you opened with the [fieldset = ***]
Take this as an example of a synoptic spoiler post.
All the codes may look confusing but it's a matter of learning but a fast learning andd once you get into it, it'll be an enjoyment for all.
Before reading:
1. all * should be left out, all *** should be filled
2. alt + b adds the bold tags appear automatically
So how do we work?
Step 1:
[*fieldset= ***]
Explanation: this will open a box,. *** can be filled according to what you post: spoiler script, spoiler pics, spoiler script and pics, spoiler translationg,... depending on what you post
Step 2: [*B]Verification[/B][color=***]***[/color]
Explanation:
[color=***] ***= three main colours red (fake), orange (pending) and green (confirmed)
fill in the second *** with the status: fake, pending or confirmed according to your colour.
Advice: mark it pending if you don't know it

Step 3: [*B]Source:[/B] ***
Explanation: *** = add the website, source where you found the spoiler. Don't you have one? or don't you want to share? leave it or use ???
Step 4: [*B]Credits:[/B] ***
Explanation: *** = credit the person who posted it. Don't you know who it is? or don't you want to share it? Leave this step or use ???
Step 5: [/fieldset]
Explanation: this well close the box, you opened with the [fieldset = ***]
All the posted spoilers will be edited (copied and pasted) into this original post. This way we can give a better overview to you.
週刊少年ジャンプ 第51号 家庭教師ヒットマンREBORN! 第266話 詳細バレです。
ツナ「!!向こうで爆発が!! 極寺君とラルとγのいる地点だ!!」
リボーン「あいつら一撃で敵をしとめてるといいがな…」
入江「ラルは病人だし極寺君は怪我をしていて動けない…戦いが長びくとヤバイからね…」
別れる前
ツナ「ユニの予知で敵の来る方向はだいたいわかっている守りの要となる地点の守備を決めよう」
γ「そいつはオレがやらせてもらうぜ 敵に黒狐の技が読まれてるってんなら裏コードの技を使うから心配はない」
極寺「オレもいきます!!」
ツナ「え!?でも極寺君ケガしてるじゃん!!」
極寺「なーに大丈夫っスよ ケガ人の中じゃ1番軽いぐらいっス!!」
γ「おいおいろくに立てねーくせにムリすんな! 背中をやられたんだろ?背中はやばいぜ」
極寺「うるせえっ ボスの右腕としての気合いがてめーとはちがうんだ」
γ「なに?」
極寺「オレはチョイスでも失敗しちまってる このままじゃ10代目の右腕として失格なんだよ!!」
ツナ「極寺君…」
ラル「オレも行くぞ」
ツナ「んな!?ラルまで!?」
ラル「動けなくとも極寺と共に守りの砲台ぐらいにはなるはずだ」
極寺「見ていてください10代目!ボンゴレ守護者の誇りにかけて敵を倒してみせます!」
ツナ「…ダメだ極寺君! 許可…できない!!」
極寺達の戦闘場面に戻る
ラル「あいつ…胸の匣に炎を!!」
極寺「修羅開匣だ!!」
γ「さあて どんな虫人間やら動物人間が出てくるんだ?」
ザクロ「バーロー 虫や動物だぁ?デイジーやトリカブトと同じにするな」
極寺「なっ!!んだありゃ!」
ラル「体が一回りでかくなったぞ!!しかもあの爪と尾…!!」
γ「トカゲってレベルの迫力じゃねーな…」
ザクロ「あたりめーだバーロー!!オレにかけ合わされた匣兵器はたしかに地球上の生き物ではあるが6500万年以上前の巨大な怪物だ!!」
γ「!!6500万年!?」
極寺「まさか…恐竜!!?」
ザクロ「そうだ…ミルフィオーレの科学力によってDNAさえ存在すれば現存しない生物をも匣化することに成功したんだ!!」
γ「そんなことが!!」
ザクロ「さあT-REXの圧倒的なパワーを味わいな」
ラル「!!消えた!?」
γ「!!」
次の瞬間ザクロが極寺達の前に現れ、γを吹き飛ばす
γ「がっ」
極寺「γ!!」
ラル「この!!」
ラルが腕の銃?でザクロを撃つが全く効かない
ザクロ「なんだ?この雨粒みてーな弾は?」
ラル「くっ まったく歯が立たない!!」
ザクロ「笑わすなバーロー!!」
ラル「ザムザ防御だ!!」
ラルの匣兵器(ザムザ)がラルの体に巻き付き、防御しようとするがザクロの攻撃によってザムザの体がバラバラになり、ラルも吹き飛ばされる
極寺「ラル… やろう!!」
極寺が腕の匣兵器をザクロに撃つが、片手で受け止める
ザクロ「バーロー気持ちいいシャワーじゃねーか とっととボンゴレ匣とやらを出しちまった方がいいんじゃねーのか?」
極寺「言われなくてもやってやらあ!!いくぞ瓜!! 形態変化だ!!」
瓜「ニャアアア!!」
ザクロ「さあどーなる?」
ラル「うう… あれは…そうか…あの武器が…ボンゴレⅠ世の幼なじみであり右腕 Ⅰ世とともにボンゴレの元となる自警団を組織した男 それが初代嵐の守護者だと聞いた…」
「奴は仕事ではもっぱら扱い慣れた銃を使ったが Ⅰ世からの直接の依頼にはⅠ世から譲り受けたこの武器を使い負け無しだった…その武器こそが」
荒々しくふきあれる疾風と謳われたGの弓矢!!!
極寺の弓の矢から炎が吹き出す
ザクロ「ほうっこれがボンゴレ匣か!! たしかに出力は段違いに上がったがオレの"恐竜の皮膚"の前では冷たいシャワーがぬるま湯になった程度だぜえ さあ死ぬか?」
また別れる前の話に戻る
ツナ「ダメだ!!許可できない!!」
極寺「許可できないって…そんな!!10代目…」
ツナ「まだ極寺君右腕とか言って…右腕とかボンゴレの誇りとか…どうでもいいのに…そんなことのために命をかけてほしくないんだ!!」
極寺「!!悪ィけど従えません」
リボーン「極寺のやつはじめてツナに逆らったな」
極寺「あ゙っ いえ!!そんなつもりは…!!」
「オレが言いたいのは…同じ言葉でも昔のオレとは言ってる意味が違うってことっス…」
ツナ「?昔と違う…?」
極寺「オレは今でも10代目の右腕になることが目標ですし生きてる証です…ですがたくさんの戦いをご一緒して10代目の求めている右腕がオレが考えていた ただ強くて命知らずじゃないってやっとわかったんです…」
「もうオレの目指す右腕は昔とは違います オレの目指すボンゴレⅩ世の右腕は…ボスと共に笑い そのために生き抜く男です」
ツナ「…極寺君」
極寺「それはつまり白蘭達を倒し 10代目もファミリーもオレも誰一人欠けることなく…」
極寺が弓を絞る
ザクロ「なに!?パワーを貯めてやがったのか!!」
極寺「平和な過去へ帰ることです!!」
赤竜巻の矢(トルネード・フレイムアロー)!!!
終わり
Note: There is no QC or what so ever.Sorry for any mistakes.
Tsuna: There is an explosion opposite! Its where Gokud , Lal and Gamma are.
Reborn: It’ll be good if they can get rid of the enemy in one blow.
Irie: Lal is sick and Gokudera is injured , it would be bad if the battle drags on.
Before they left.
Tsuna: Due to Uni’s prediction,we know where the enemy will be coming. . We have to decide who will defend the place.
Gamma: Leave this to me. There’s no need to worry, If the enemy have uncovered the techniques of my black foxes, I will use the secret signal.
Goku: I’ll go as well.
Tsuna: Eh? But Gokudera, aren’t you injured?
Goku: These minor injuries are nothing. I’m the one with the lightest injuries.
Gamma: Don’t force yourself. Aren’t you injured in the back?
Goku: Stop being annoying. As the right hand man of the boss, my vigor is different from yours.
Gamma: What?
Goku: I have failed during CHOICE. If this goes one, I will not be fit to be the right hand man of Vongola the 10th.
Tsuna: Goku…
Lal: I’m going too.
Tsuna: What? Even Lal?
Lal: Even if I can’t move, I can still defend together with Gokudera.
Goku: Just you see ,boss. Betting on the glory of the Vongola guardians, I will defeat the enemy.
Tsuna: No Gokudera. I.. Don’t allow it.
Back in the battle.
Lal: That guy… He inserted his flames into the box in his chest.
Goku: Carnage release!
Gamma: Now, what kind of bug or beast-man will appear?
Zakuro: Idoits. Bug or animals? Do not put me on par with Daisy or Torikabuto.
Goku: What! What is that?
Lal: His body has become bigger. That claws and tail…!
Gamma: It doesn’t seem to be a lizard-class.
Zakuro: Of course. Idiots. The box weapon that I have fused with is indeed an organism on earth, but it is a huge monster that existed 6500 0000 years ago.
Gamma: 65000 0000 years ago!
Goku: Don’t tell me.. It’s a dinosaur!
Zakuro: Indeed, using the science of the Millifiore.As long there is DNA, what ever creatures that are extinct can become box weapons!
Gamma: Such things!
Zakuro: Now ,come and have a taste of the overwhelming power of T-Rex
Lal: He disappeared!
Lal: You bastard!
Lal fires all her guns at Zakuro but they have no effect.
Zakuro: What! Those bullets felt like rain drops.
Lal: I’m no match for him.
Zakuro: Don’t make me laugh.
Lal: *insert name* act defensive!
*insert name* is lal’s box animal/weapon. It curls around Lal, defending it self from Zakuro’s attack. It gets torn into pieces, Lal get knocks away.
Goku: Lal… That bastard!
Goku shoots Zakuro, but Zakuro blocks it using only one hand.
Zakuro: Fool. What a smoothing shower. Isn’t it better if you take out your vongola box-whatever out?
Goku: I will even if you don’t say it. Uri! Form Change!
Zakuro: How can it be?
Lal: Ah.. That-That is the weapon of the right hand man of the 1st Vongola boss, who is a good friend of the 1st Vongola boss. Together with the 1st Vongola boss they formed the initial Vongola. The man who formed the self-defense forces. That is the first storm guardian, which is what I heard.
(Friend wasn’t mention, its just that the words means something like good friend, someone who is with another one from young etc. But then it could mean other things as well. Too lazy to interprete )
[He usually uses a gun during work, however through Vongola the 1st, he have been using the weapon from Vongola the 1st. The weapon that never loses, that weapon is ..]
Like the wild storm , the G Bow ( or something like that)
The quiver is spewing out flames.
Zakuro: Ah, that is the Vongola box. Indeed, the power increased. But in front of my ‘dinosaur skin”, it will only be like me taking a cold shower. Come, do you want to die?
Back to talking, before Lal and co left.
Rebor: No, I don’t allow it.
Goku: 10th why don’t you allow it?
Tsuna: What right hand man, what glory of the vongola. What ever it is ,there is no need to bet your life on such a thing.
Goku: I’m sorry but I will not listen.
Reborn: This is the first time Gokudera is disobeying Tsuna.
Goku: No, it isn’t like this . I just want to say, if it was me in the past , the meaning would not
Tsuna: Different from the past?
Goku says something like , In the past I used ‘wanting to be the right hand man’ as my target. Which is to say that to be able to fight together with the 10th, allows the 10th to consider if I’m the right hand man that is needed. I finally understand… My vision of the right hand . Now my target of the right hand man is to laugh together with the boss.
Tsuna: Gokudera
Goku: Anyway we have to defeat Byakuran. 10th, everyone, we can’t leave anyone behind.
Gokudera opens his bow.
Zakuro: What? What allows you to accumulate such power!
Goku: To go back to the peaceful past.
The red tornado arrow. [tornado. Flame Arrow ] !!!(something like that)
End.
Tsuna: There is an explosion opposite! Its where Gokud , Lal and Gamma are.
Reborn: It’ll be good if they can get rid of the enemy in one blow.
Irie: Lal is sick and Gokudera is injured , it would be bad if the battle drags on.
Before they left.
Tsuna: Due to Uni’s prediction,we know where the enemy will be coming. . We have to decide who will defend the place.
Gamma: Leave this to me. There’s no need to worry, If the enemy have uncovered the techniques of my black foxes, I will use the secret signal.
Goku: I’ll go as well.
Tsuna: Eh? But Gokudera, aren’t you injured?
Goku: These minor injuries are nothing. I’m the one with the lightest injuries.
Gamma: Don’t force yourself. Aren’t you injured in the back?
Goku: Stop being annoying. As the right hand man of the boss, my vigor is different from yours.
Gamma: What?
Goku: I have failed during CHOICE. If this goes one, I will not be fit to be the right hand man of Vongola the 10th.
Tsuna: Goku…
Lal: I’m going too.
Tsuna: What? Even Lal?
Lal: Even if I can’t move, I can still defend together with Gokudera.
Goku: Just you see ,boss. Betting on the glory of the Vongola guardians, I will defeat the enemy.
Tsuna: No Gokudera. I.. Don’t allow it.
Back in the battle.
Lal: That guy… He inserted his flames into the box in his chest.
Goku: Carnage release!
Gamma: Now, what kind of bug or beast-man will appear?
Zakuro: Idoits. Bug or animals? Do not put me on par with Daisy or Torikabuto.
Goku: What! What is that?
Lal: His body has become bigger. That claws and tail…!
Gamma: It doesn’t seem to be a lizard-class.
Zakuro: Of course. Idiots. The box weapon that I have fused with is indeed an organism on earth, but it is a huge monster that existed 6500 0000 years ago.
Gamma: 65000 0000 years ago!
Goku: Don’t tell me.. It’s a dinosaur!
Zakuro: Indeed, using the science of the Millifiore.As long there is DNA, what ever creatures that are extinct can become box weapons!
Gamma: Such things!
Zakuro: Now ,come and have a taste of the overwhelming power of T-Rex
Lal: He disappeared!
Lal: You bastard!
Lal fires all her guns at Zakuro but they have no effect.
Zakuro: What! Those bullets felt like rain drops.
Lal: I’m no match for him.
Zakuro: Don’t make me laugh.
Lal: *insert name* act defensive!
*insert name* is lal’s box animal/weapon. It curls around Lal, defending it self from Zakuro’s attack. It gets torn into pieces, Lal get knocks away.
Goku: Lal… That bastard!
Goku shoots Zakuro, but Zakuro blocks it using only one hand.
Zakuro: Fool. What a smoothing shower. Isn’t it better if you take out your vongola box-whatever out?
Goku: I will even if you don’t say it. Uri! Form Change!
Zakuro: How can it be?
Lal: Ah.. That-That is the weapon of the right hand man of the 1st Vongola boss, who is a good friend of the 1st Vongola boss. Together with the 1st Vongola boss they formed the initial Vongola. The man who formed the self-defense forces. That is the first storm guardian, which is what I heard.
(Friend wasn’t mention, its just that the words means something like good friend, someone who is with another one from young etc. But then it could mean other things as well. Too lazy to interprete )
[He usually uses a gun during work, however through Vongola the 1st, he have been using the weapon from Vongola the 1st. The weapon that never loses, that weapon is ..]
Like the wild storm , the G Bow ( or something like that)
The quiver is spewing out flames.
Zakuro: Ah, that is the Vongola box. Indeed, the power increased. But in front of my ‘dinosaur skin”, it will only be like me taking a cold shower. Come, do you want to die?
Back to talking, before Lal and co left.
Rebor: No, I don’t allow it.
Goku: 10th why don’t you allow it?
Tsuna: What right hand man, what glory of the vongola. What ever it is ,there is no need to bet your life on such a thing.
Goku: I’m sorry but I will not listen.
Reborn: This is the first time Gokudera is disobeying Tsuna.
Goku: No, it isn’t like this . I just want to say, if it was me in the past , the meaning would not
Tsuna: Different from the past?
Goku says something like , In the past I used ‘wanting to be the right hand man’ as my target. Which is to say that to be able to fight together with the 10th, allows the 10th to consider if I’m the right hand man that is needed. I finally understand… My vision of the right hand . Now my target of the right hand man is to laugh together with the boss.
Tsuna: Gokudera
Goku: Anyway we have to defeat Byakuran. 10th, everyone, we can’t leave anyone behind.
Gokudera opens his bow.
Zakuro: What? What allows you to accumulate such power!
Goku: To go back to the peaceful past.
The red tornado arrow. [tornado. Flame Arrow ] !!!(something like that)
End.
Last edited: