Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru
Episode 6
Sanada makes a reference to Star Wars when explaining why he looks so worn out. “Feels like I just suppressed my dark side to become a Jedi.”
Hotori makes a reference to Scanners after Sanada tells her that he doesn’t have a scanner. “Scanners? I thought you were training to become a Jedi."
Welcome to the NHK
The brand name of the cigarettes Satou smokes is Warlboro, a reference to the brand name Marlboro.
Episode 6
Sanada makes a reference to Star Wars when explaining why he looks so worn out. “Feels like I just suppressed my dark side to become a Jedi.”
Hotori makes a reference to Scanners after Sanada tells her that he doesn’t have a scanner. “Scanners? I thought you were training to become a Jedi."
Welcome to the NHK
The brand name of the cigarettes Satou smokes is Warlboro, a reference to the brand name Marlboro.
Last edited:







