- Joined
- Jun 24, 2009
- Messages
- 98
- Reaction score
- 16
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I was just wondering the other day, why was Zeref sooo focussed on Natsu.
I was thinking how can he know Natsu, what can be their relation.
Then it hit me what if Zeref was Natsu's father!
He does kinda look like him, but you would probably say he is too young. Well for an old
super mage he looks too young anyway, so maybe this wasn't the first fairy sphere he witnessed.
Also I think he may be the black dragon slayer Zeref. Seemingly his main power is when he has less regard for life people around him die, but isn't that the same he said about the dragon, he has no regard for human lives, caus he sees them as just pests. Would be a fitting power for a acknologia dragon slayer. (also caus it doesn't have an element)
soooo because of his black dragonslayer magic he could not be around other people anymore and became lonely and depressed just walking the earth for eternity.
But before that he had a son, and he I don't know somehow dropped him of with a dragon.
Well who would be able to kill him, have enough power, another dragonslayer, one who has the same magical lineage as himself maybe.
well maybe I'm totally wrong or myabe I'm part right, I'm just interested in hearing your thoughts about it
I was thinking how can he know Natsu, what can be their relation.
Then it hit me what if Zeref was Natsu's father!
He does kinda look like him, but you would probably say he is too young. Well for an old
super mage he looks too young anyway, so maybe this wasn't the first fairy sphere he witnessed.
Also I think he may be the black dragon slayer Zeref. Seemingly his main power is when he has less regard for life people around him die, but isn't that the same he said about the dragon, he has no regard for human lives, caus he sees them as just pests. Would be a fitting power for a acknologia dragon slayer. (also caus it doesn't have an element)
soooo because of his black dragonslayer magic he could not be around other people anymore and became lonely and depressed just walking the earth for eternity.
But before that he had a son, and he I don't know somehow dropped him of with a dragon.
Well who would be able to kill him, have enough power, another dragonslayer, one who has the same magical lineage as himself maybe.
well maybe I'm totally wrong or myabe I'm part right, I'm just interested in hearing your thoughts about it
